Chapter 5

The first day of school was okay.

Of course not the best after what happend with the girl that came to my locker.

But other than that everything was good.

I went to my classes and did good only that there was this one boy who kept looking at me all the time in science.

He kind of had long curly hair, he was tall and thats all i could really see of him.

In lunch I sat in the table with Katie, Niall, Liam and Kimberly. We talked about how school was.

I asked them about the 'Locker rules' and Kimberly and Liam said that nobody knew who the 'Locker Boy' was.

After lunch I had history and Liam next to me in the class. He was very nice and helpful. But again that other boy that was staring at me in science was there in history, staring at me again.

I don't know, he is very weird.

I believe his name is Harry... I think.

"Hey there" Katie scared me.

"Hey, you scared me!"

"Sorry, buy anyways, are we leaving?"

"Yes im just waiting for Niall-"

"Stoopp!" I hear somebody scream and I recognize the voice.

I start running towards the group

of boys hurting Niall.

"Stop hurting him!" I say and they listen. The look my way and drop Niall to the floor and I can see his nose bleeding and blood all over his face.

"Oh hello there sexy" And all of them start whistling.

"Excuse me?!" Im not scared of them.

"Wanna come to my house so we can be alone?" Who does he think he is!

"Are you kidding me I don't even know you!"

"Yeah!!" Katie says.

"Shut up you stupid bitch!"

"Excuse me you mother f-"

"Guys take care of her I need some time alone with this sexy body in front of me and pick up the nerd to"

"What!!Nooo!" I say and I start running away from him but he grabs my wrist and picks me up.

"Let me down!!" He cant be doing this.

"Sorry babe"

We are now in the restroom and makes sure the door is locked.

Oh my god no, this is not happening again.

And all the memories come back.

"Let me out now!"

"I cant. I will not let you go until you are mine"

He puts in the wall grabbing me tight and starts kissing my neck and sucking it.

I start crying and calling for help but is useless nobody is in school.

He starts pulling his shirt up and then comes mine.

And thats when the door open's.

Liam.

Next thing I know Liam is punching that Guys and thats when I pug my shirt on and run away.

I see Katie and Niall outside and that group of boys looking at them.

They stand up and I go and hug them. The group of boys leave.

"Are you okay?" Katie and Niall ask?

"No, Im not okay buy Liam came before that guy went further down" I start crying more when the memories of the past come to my mind.

Why did this have to happen again?

Thats when Liam comes and I rum to him and hug him tightly. I cry even more in his chest.

"Are you okay Liam did he hurt you?"

"No Im fine. Are you okay? Did he-"

"Im fine. Thanks so much for saving me. Your my hero"

We stayed like this for awhile. Hugging each other. I felt safe with him. I felt warm.

Maybe what I feel for him is love, I love Liam.

My hero.

The nightmare I just went through is over but something I will never forget.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Omg thanks so much for for all the reads guys.

Was this a good chapter?

Do you want more?

Hope you enjoyed this chapter :)

Love Karen xoxo