Chapter 6

We are now home.

Everybody in shock of what just happened.

I cant even believe it.

"That guy has to pay for this" Roger says super angry and shocked.

"Of course he is going to pay, he will have to go to jail" My mom says agreeing with Roger.

"No don't do that" I say and everybody turns to look at me with a confused face.

"What do you mean?" Liam says who has been super nice.

"Well, I know that he did the most terrible thing in the world and I agree. I want to pull his freaking head-" And I stop because everybody is looking at me with a weird face.

"Anyway. All I want to say is that he shouldn't go to jail. I know that he has to be punished but I don't want it to be that big. Maybe....I know! He should have...wait no. He has to! wait no....."

"Oh I know...." I say having a plan.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Its already night and Liam left telling me that he would come pick me up in the morning which was so sweet of him.

I cant sleep.

All I can think is of two things, wait no three things.

What happened with that boy who touched me.

Of Liam of course.

And that Harry guy on my two classes. He is not shy his more like.... weird.

I have seen him with the 'cool kids' and he was drinking and smoking.

But inside school he is more like the lonely kid. He doesn't sit with anybody during lunch or talk to anybody.

But why do I keep thinking of this guy that who knows what bad things he is doing.

I have no idea.

Angela stop. Just go to sleep

Good thing I said that because I started falling asleep slowly

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

I woke up and I could see was nothing.

Nothing.

I stood up and went near the window and the weather was terrible.

Like I'm not even joking.

The clouds were a dark grey.

I hate rainy days but I love them too. Was that weird? I don't know.

I pulled the curtains open so a little bit of light could enter.

And I regretted doing that because a second after I did that I huge, big, thick lighting stroke and it was so big that I could feel the ground shake.

"Oh my god I don't want to die!"

Katie woke up.

"Im sorry but that thunder storm really scared the shit out of me"

"Yeah I can see that" And Katie rolls her eyes.

"Stop! Its not funny"

"Well its is for me!" And i start laughing like an idiot.

"What time is it?" Katie yawns.

"It is 6:30"

"Waaaa" Katie says in a tired/shocked face " I don't understand why you wake up so early"

"Thats me"

"Ok. Now let me go into my beauty sleep. Night."

"More like morning"

"Yeah yeah whatever."

I go to the bathroom and do the same routine as always. It doesn't change.

Except the clothes of course.

This time what I wore was some floral short-short's and a red shirt. I puted on some flats becouse in tjis bad weather i dont think anybody would like wearing heals, exept the popular ones.

Now that Im done I get my phone to check my phone.

I have a message from Liam.

Liam: Goodmorning love, Im going to pick you up at 7:50.

Aww he is such a cutie.

Right know Its 7:30 so its time to go downstairs and eat. But before I do I go to Niall's room

"Niall?" There is no response so I go near the bathroom and I can hear Niall crying.

I knock the door "Niall! Open the door! Whats wrong?"

He opens the door and I can see that hr was on the social media. I didnt need to know whats happening because I already knew.

He wrapped his arms around me and starting crying. Why do they do this to him, Why?

"Dont worry Niall everthing is going to be alright"

"Im sorry, I cant deal with the bullying anymore"

"Dont listen to them they will always say bad comments but Niall, you are amazing for who you are but they just cant see that"

"Thank you" We stay like this for a while before I realise..

"OMG we are going to be late for school!"

I go downstairs and eat and I hear the doorbell ring.

He is here.