Chapter 2

" Um... May I help you " He asks giving me a shy smile.

" Yes, I'm looking for Lauren, Ms. Lauren i mean, sorry. " I say " But i think I'm in the wrong house " I say starting to leave

Then i feel someone grab my wrist. " You are in the right house " He says

Then he starts guiding me inside the house. Its beautiful and big.

Then he stops " Oh and I'm sorry for not presenting myself. I'm Niall, Niall Horan, nice to meet you "

" Nice to meet you to " I say shaking hands with him, remembering i have been ignoring Katie for a while. I will have to tell her sorry later.

But who really is him? Does he live here with my mother?

" I'm not trying to be rude or anything but who really are you? " I ask him trying not to be rude to him.

" Oh I'm the son of Roger, my father " He says

Oh my god.

This guy in front of me is my step-brother. But i don't know how to feel about that. I don't know if to feel happy and exited to have a brother. But in the inside, i can feel the anger rising up. My mom left me behind and through all these years she has been giving him love instead of me.

" Oh " Is all i say.

" Well she is right there " He says pointing to a lady.

As i come closer to her i recognize its my mom. But she looks very diffrent, She is skinnier, and her light brown hair is turned to blonde, and she looks very fancy. I don't even recognize.

Know I'm in front of her.

" Mom? " I ask and she turns around to face me and her face looks diffrent to. I remember back in the days she always used to have dark circles under her eyes, now they are gone and her nose, she got surgery.

" Angela? Its that you? " I can already see shes going to cry in any second.

" Yes mom. Its me, Angela. " And she immediately wraps her arms around me. Then I put my arms around her to. I have missed her so much. I have missed how she hugged me, how she always used to tell me stories before I went to sleep. But most of all, I have missed her.

" I have missed you so much you know? I've been thinking about you every day of my life. " I can already feel the tears coming from my face and her tears.

" I have missed you alot mom. You don't even know how much I have cried for this day to come, and it finally has happened "

" Me to " She tells me and we un wrap our arms from each other.

" Anyways " I say whipping my tears out of my face. " I was wondering were will Katie and I be staying? "

" Let me show, its upstairs " She says telling to go upstairs.

In my way I find Katie in the living room uncomfortable. When she sees me she immediately stands up, grabs her bags and comes to me.

" Angela! " she whispers angry and I just start laughing " Why did you leave me alone. I was dieing in there, i felt super uncomfortable "

Then i see Niall coming out of the living room to.

" Why? Becouse Niall was there? " I tell smirking.

" What?! Are you crazy ?! He is a total nerd. He has big glasses, braces, his hair is flat, and the nerdy way he dresses with a tie, no way! ".

And it is true, he is nerdy and all BUT. I can see beneath that nerdiness there is a hot guy.

I will have to make him a Makeover later.

" Anyways, my mom is waiting upstairs. Let's go. "

Then when we are upstairs I find my mom in front of a door.Then she opens the door and I am in a complete shock.

The room is the size of my old bedroom,bathroom, and kitchen all together. In the middle there is a beautiful chandelier, There is two Full Beds , There is a desk , a pink zebra print rug in the middle of the room and the best of all, there is a window door and when you open it there is a beautiful view of the whole garden pool and because its so many space outside it reminds me of a farm with its huge area.

" Well I will leave you girls enjoying your new room. " My says leaving.

We make sure my mom is downstairs and we start jumping and squealing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter <3

And I am super sorry if there is mistakes. I will try to fix them later :)