We're going out.

I put on a pink and black chevron print, belly shirt that hugged my breasts and the top and bottom half was cut off. With no sleeves or straps, and it showed all of my stomach. Along with my favorite bleached booty shorts, and lip gloss. Today future promised me we were going out with Sol, Cheddar, Iz, and Jimmy. I mean I'm not trying to look all trampy, but I won a rap battle yesterday, I deserve to wear something that'll get me killed.

Future and me began our walk to the mobile homes to see Jimmy. Who at this point I was kind of flirting with. "Hey Caprice, Hey future." He said and future hopped in his Oldsmobile 1928 Delta. Jimmy was under the hood, trying to fix it, and he looked angry. "Uh...You look nice today." Jimmy told me, which shot goosebumps up my arm. "Thanks. So do you." I walked over to him, sliding my fingers across his chest, which made him blush too. I laughed and went back to stand by the window.

All of a sudden a horrible screech was heard from inside the trailer. They were singing to "Sweet Home Alabama" and not good at that. "Uh, who the fuck is that?" Future asked. "Greg Buhel. That man is practically living with my mom...they met at bingo." He said messing with wires and the battery. "Man I gotta save up some money and get the hell outta here. This shit is ridiculous." Rabbit said again. Minutes went by with us talking about that fake fool, Wink. Turns out he is known for lying, but Jimmy said he's waiting on studio time, so I'm not gonna judge.

"Well Jimmy moved in with his mother cause he ain't got no place to go," Future sang with the music in a country accent. I couldn't stop laughing hysterically and Jimmy added in,"And now I'm right back in the gutter, with a garbage bag that's full of clothes." The way he jerked his head, like he was feeling it, made me laugh even harder.

"Cuz you live at home in a trailer
What the hell u gonna do?" Future sang.

"Cuz I live at home in a trailer
Mom I'm coming home to you
Well my names jimmy and his names Greg Buel
And me him n u went to the same school.
This ain't cool, I'm in a rage, he tappin my mom
Were almost the same age
On the microphone I drop bombs
Look at this car, thanks a lot moms!
"Here happy birthday rabbit
Here's a brand new car, u can have it"
a 1928 delta. this shit wont even get me to the shelter.
And I cant even say I'm from Motown.
Cause I'm back in the 8-1-0 now

Cuz I live at home in a trailer,
Mom I'm commin' home to you," We all sang the last bit together, and I couldn't breath at how funny that shit was." Man there's a battle next week and I don't wanna hear shit about it I'm signing you up." "Man don't." Jimmy argued. "Man c'mon you gotta battle." Future replied, which made me roll my eyes at Jimmy's stubbornness."Man I ain't you man. Look at me." That made me pissed and it kind of tugged at my heart. He was really good and he couldn't show it. "Listen man, once they here you, it won't matter what color you are. Look you win some of these battles, the 313 will have all the street credit we need man, and me and you as the anchors."Jimmy started talking more shit about Wink and Future said, "Man I'm trying to live for The Lord, you know my man up there,so I don't like to much negative in my positive world," I sighed and fake gaged, and Jimmy laughed. "But wink is just talking shit, no action just shit."

All of a sudden, when everything was pretty calm, a tall, drunk, man came out. He had yellow teeth and a sore on the top of his lip. His hair was slick and shaggy, and a beer bottle was dangling from his hand. "Sweet Shome Alabama," He sang slurry, and played the air guitar to it.

Future and me just stared at Jimmy, who was so weirded out underneath the hood. "You got a cigarette?" He asked drunk. Jimmy just shook his head slowly, with his bottom lip quivering. Apparently, Greg saw humor in that and began chuckling like a fool. His thick, black, work boots clapped the boards of the porch, and when he was inside all of our eyes were widened. "The dude mentally ill?" Future was still in a shock I guess. "Nah man, car accident. He's supposed to be getting some big settlement check or some shit." Future looked annoyed, and the sky was darkening. "Yo, can you hurry up with that shit?" Future said heaving out air.

"A'ight try it now." Jimmy said pulling away, and rubbing his black palms on his pants. Future started it and it choked a little, but didn't quite start. "Give it some gas." Jimmy stared at Future through the windshield, and luckily it worked. I finally had a reason to be here. God! "We going out tonight!!!" Future laughed, doing that handshake with Jimmy, who looked concerned. "Tonight?" He pulled out of it, and I was kicking the rocks and dirt under my feet watching there man moment.

"Yeah to- look fuck last night. Ok forget it." Jimmy backed away and I got closer to them, yawning. "Yo I thought you were trying to get straight with The Lord." I smirked, "Yeah future, what happened to getting straight with The Lord?" I added. "Today Saturday. I can get straight with The Lord on Sunday." Jimmy put the tip of his tongue to his cheek, and smirked. We both laughed hysterically, and I made Jimmy blush by sliding my finger tips across his pack, before getting in the backseat of the car. I rolled up the window, but through it I could hear them talking. "Man you getting that 313 bitch." Future nudged him.

"Man shut up," Jimmy said before I cut them off. "Are you dicks coming or what?" They laughed and climbed inside. Jimmy in the front and Future in the passenger.

-------------------------------
Basically since Rabbit didn't have work, he was trying to fix his car, and basically that's all that happened before future and Caprice got there.

Comment/ Vote/ Share!!!

Also this whole week is dedicated to @Siri_Ess who's birthday is this Saturday!! happy early b-day gurll. Stay a Stan forever. Luv ya like a sister!!!

-Sincerely Blu_Sparks