Mistakes Made

"So you coming down to J.O.B. tonight?" Wink asked Jimmy staring out the window of the car. "I don't know man." It was quiet as we waited for Alex to climb into the car. We had to pick her up for a photo shoot for her book. I just sat quietly, brainstorming as I heard the door open. "Hey guys...Caprice." I waved falsely and went back to brainstorming while they talked about the book and her photo shoot. I am so ready to battle tomorrow that it's not even funny. My whole life I just wanted a shot. A chance to prove that I'm not just Caprice Hollister or Queen. That I can rap and it's all I want to do.

But when your boyfriend is constantly doubting his ability how can you go to him for help. One of the best I know and he doesn't even want to share it with his friends at least. We possibly just lost Future and Cheddar is in the hospital. What's next? Sol eats to many donuts and explodes? Gosh..."Caprice? Caprice." I look up to see Iz nudging me. "What are you thinking about?" I sighed deeply and answered. "Iz sometimes I just think about all this shit. Right now it's just fucked up you know?" He patted my knee. "I get cha. You're like my sister and if you need anything just say so." I nodded and gazed out the window. We were there.

Wink, Jimmy, and Alex got out the car and I stayed put in my seat. "Ay do you want me to come up?" He asked her making me a little jealous. "That's okay. Thanks." She smiled walking upstairs with Wink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When everyone was gone and it was only me and Jimmy we made small talk. "So who are you battling tomorrow?" He asked me."J-Beatz, Caroline, and Jasmine. In that order." I answered. "Who's gonna be your best competitor?" I rolled my eyes and turned to him. "Are you going to J.O.B. tonight?"

"Yeah. You coming with me?" I smiled. "I'll go rest first. I'll go with Wink though." He nodded. "You know something?" He asked. "I know a lot of things Jimmy."

"I'm talking about our relationship. We haven't slept together at all." My eyes widened and I turned my attention to the window. "Umm we've kissed. Isn't that good enough?" I replied still not making eye contact with him. "Yeah umm...I guess...maybe we can..." I cut him off there. "Listen Jimmy...you worry too much. The time will come when it's right." We came into view of his house and his mom's back sad to us on the railing of the porch. We both looked at each other and back at her. "Well I think I'll walk home if that's okay." I said placing a kiss on his cheek.

"That's fine. I'm gonna go help my mom. Ill se you at J.O.B. alright?" I nodded and walked to my house watching him help his mom off the porch.

"Hey dad." He smiled at me and waved. "Are you gonna be gone tonight?" He asked handing me a beer. "Yeah. Im going to the radio place. But for now I just wanna get drunk." I sat beside him watching football. Detroit Lions verses Miami Dolphins. "That's my girl." He said as I rested my head on his shoulder. I took little swigs from the bottle and observed my surroundings. It was quiet. My dad was snoring like a fat man who just got done eating and the tv was nothing but static. "Fuck." I mumbled noticing that my beer was almost empty. I moved off the couch to the fridge and grabbed two six packs of the stuff.

Tonight I was definitely gonna be drunk. I took gulps this time. Emptying five bottles already and I felt like shit. It's been about three years since I felt like this. Shit! My headache was kicking in and my thoughts were whacked. Yeah I thought of rhymes but they were crappy and I stumbled over my feet as I made my way to the phone. "Heyyyyy Winkkkk.....whatha fucking shit is up bitch?!!!" I slurred to the phone. "Umm Caprice are you okay?" He answered back like a little slut.

"I'm fine...and so are you. Say bitch!!! I was wondering if you could pick me up for J.O.B. tonight. I wanna get laid in the back of your fucking car man!!!" I laughed taking constant swigs from the bottle that I had clamped up into my sweaty fingertips. "Umm I can pick you up alright? I'll be there at ten." I glanced at the clock. 7:59. "Alright bitchy! Just stay off your period and I won't have to use my fucking finger as a tampon!!!" I laughed again almost falling to the floor. "That was disturbing...well I gotta go. I'll be there in a few." I smiled like a dumb duck and dug my fingernails into my skin.

"Alright baby. I looooooovvvvveeee you." I heard the line go dead and I fell straight on my face in my bedroom. "SHIT!" I yelled to myself. "Oh my gosh Becky look at her butt! It's so big..." I said as I swept across the room looking for clothes to wear. ".You should wear this Caprice." I said glancing at a blue long sleeved shirt and a plaid school girl skirt that stopped literally three inches from my clit.

"No Queen!!! It makes your fucking ass look like a watermelon with steroids." I debated with myself. "Get a fucking life BIOTCH!!! I can wear whatever the hell I want." I brushed my teeth in the restroom and bathed as well singing Swap Meet Louie by Sir Mix -A-Lot.

When I was done I curled my hair and put on a little makeup. "Fuck your shit Mr.Piggy! Go suck a cock!" I mumbled into the mirror. 10:00 was the number on my clock and I hurried on the porch where wink was waiting patiently.

"Heyyy!!!" I said in my seat. "Hey C." I took his hand and placed it on my thigh. "You know..." He jerked his hand back and I just frowned. "You're acting like a lil bitch!" I murmured. "You need to calm down C. Jimmy might beat the shit out if me if I do what I want." I smirked. "Jimmy doesn't have to know. Plus...who is Jimmy?" He pulled up to the parking lot of the studio and I straddled him in the seat. His eyes got wider and I began making out with him. He pulled away and opened the door, keeping his hand on my butt.

We completely skipped the studio we were supposed to be in and I totally fucked him. It felt good and I was drunk I knew that but in my mind I imagined...."JIMMY!!!"

My eyes snapped open to see Jimmy yelling at Wink and punching him hard. "JIMMY STOP!!!" I yelled. I felt like a hoe right now. Jimmy's my boyfriend and I just fucked WINK?!!! "What the FUCK?!!!" He spat at me still punching Wink who was bleeding in the nose. Wink's head was pressed up against the glass of the studio next door. I just stared at him with wide eyes as my bare legs were under me as I sat on top of a crate. My skirt was open and I sweated heavily. "Oh my God?" I whispered. "Holy fuck." I murmured and he rushed out, not even getting his studio time.

A/N________

Oh guys I meant to say it's not J.O.B it's J.L.B. My script is messed up.