Fucked Things Up

Tomorrow was the battles and I felt nervous about that but scared for Jimmy. Those men would find him and I'd be the girlfriend who's boyfriend got shot by The Free World. I rushed to my house to find my dad watching television. "Hey dad. Umm I'm gonna go to wink's and I'll be back in a few." He nodded with his beer and I smiled literally running to Wink's place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There he was in Wink's house and I felt relieved that I was with him now. "What?!" Was all I heard Jimmy say as I stood by wink. "Someone told me that Future signed you up to battle tomorrow night." I slowly got a view on what they were talking about. "Who told you that?" Jimmy said hovered. I looked at Wink who glanced at me as well in straight almost fright. There was a faint knock on the door and Wink went to go get it while I stared at Jimmy. "Umm someone called." I whispered as I heard Sol, Iz, and Future's voice come through as Jimmy stood. "Who-" He walked fast past me but he didn't go up the steps instead he waited for them to come down.

"Yo did you sign me up to battle tomorrow at the fucking shelter?" Jimmy engaged right into a fight he didn't want and I coughed small behind him. "Phh What?" Future laughed coming closer and there was nothing but silence as he did so. "You heard me don't play fucking stupid with me man did you sign me up?" He shot back causing my eyes to widen. Future sighed, moving a strand of his braids out of his face. "Jimmy, you know Papa Doc won last week, well he'll be defending his title, you gotta try to take that shit from him man. You win battles, you get respect." Right after that the fight started stirring up slowly.

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK! Man IM SICK OF YOU ALWAYS THINKING YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR ME DAWG! YOU AINT MY FUCKING FATHER! IM A GROWN MAN!"

"Look Jimmy I know-" Rabbit shoved him repeating what he said making me shudder with anger. One of these days he would get himself killed. "LOOK JIMMY NOTHING FUCK YOU I TOLD YOU NOT TO FUCKING SIGN ME UP!!" I was literally gonna slap the shit out of him.

"Oh Jimmy you wanna fight me now? Huh?" Future was calm but still panting from being shoved. "Yo you ain't the future of shit bitch! You're just David Fucking Porter!" Jimmy said all up in Future's face. Future pulled away looking shocked and I couldn't help but feel for him. "Ay come on fellas." Sol whispered. "You know what? Do what the fuck you wanna do man. Cause I don't give a shit anymore...I really fucking don't." He said walking away.

"You know what Jimmy?..." I said making him turn to me. "He was just trying to help. And now look what you've done? You treat him like fucking shit. Oh and the Free World is looking for you." I said walking to his car where they soon followed.