Lets do it

I was chatting with the guys outside the shelter at like 11:00 at night and I yawned as I saw Jimmy walk up. "HEY!" Cheddar yelled, looking in Jimmy's direction. Jimmy was walking away from us and I sighed at that, was he mad because of the fight yesterday or..."Hey Rabbit wait up!" Cheddar yelled again as we chased after rabbit.

He came to a halt, his blue hoodie making his lake face look even paler. The bruises around his eye, purpling his face. "What up man?" Sol asked, shoving his fat hands in his pocket. They did a quick handshake and I kissed him chastely. "You straight?" Cheddar asked, and rabbit nodded.

"Yo we thought you blew up because wink was talking about you not getting that demo." Iz said with concern. "He was also talking shit about him and Caprice." Sol added. "Yo we gonna jump them guys again?" Cheddar sounded anticipated and I rolled my eyes. "Fuck that. Imma battle em." He said and I looked up at him and smiled. "For real?" Iz asked, knowing that he choked last time. He snorted and Jimmy walked away, dragging me with him. They followed afterwards. They stopped walking and Jimmy asked, "Yo you coming or what?" They all shrugged and walked into the backstage area.

"Cheddar, I can rip you to a shredder, cheddar cheese is not a better MC than me, I'm b-rabbit bitch, sting like a bee float like a butterfly so what am I what If i cut a guy,"

I laughed and so did Cheddar as Jimmy rapped to him. "He needs a can removed from his hand," was the last thing I heard before the free world walked in cocky as a motherfucker. Jimmy looked back at them and they all laughed at once and I glared at Jasmine. "Yo you again? It looks like s motherfuckin handicap convention in here. Bunch of crippled motherfuckers." Papa doc said and I bit hard on my lip.

He pointed at me and they all laughed. "Yo don't shoot don't shoot!!!" One of Rabbits competitors said and I bawled my fists. Future walked in and I nearly jumped out of my skin. "Ay yo, lets get the fuck outta here." Papa doc said and they all listened, like his little puppets.

"Yo I need to get some fucking privacy guys." I kissed him on the cheek before he left. Along with future. "Can I come?" Cheddar said and Jimmy answered. They didn't give him an answer and I'm guessing that was a no.

Jimmy's POV
"Ay man, I apologize," I started as I backed on the bathroom wall. "Stop it. Alright don't even trip, but you just make sure you flip the script on this shit. You understand." He Said and I smiled at him. "Yeah." We did our hsndshake. "Thanks man."

"Shit is on tonight rabbit."

We pulled away and said sternly, "Lets do it."

"Lets do it."

______
Authors note:
Okay I'm so sorry for not pasting sooner and i feel so bad but this story is back now, let's do it! 😄😄😄