╰❆2❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

After biology classes ended, our biology teacher mr. Zhang asked me to stay for a minute so I walked towards the teachers desk, waiting for what he had to tell me.
"So I guess mr. Park already told you about your fate, right? Hyunjins biology grades are pretty bad so your private lessons involve biology too. I can tell you that he's failing music classes, art classes, geography classes and history classes too so you'll be asked to help him with those classes too."

A small whine escaped my lips. Why me? Couldn't someone else do the job instead of me? I mean I enjoy to be close to Hyunjin...but I clearly don't enjoy being bullied by him. And that was what he was always doing whenever fate decided to be a bitch and make our paths cross.

"O-okay mr. Zhang..." I whispered quietly, walking out of the room. I went to my locker and put my books into it, quickly running to the bathroom. I locked myself in one of the stalls, the tears rolling down my cheeks as I slid down against the door. Quiet sobs escaped my lips as I wiped the tears away. Why did fate have to be so mean? All I wanted was to be with Hyunjin. To be loved by him. Not to be bullied by the love of my life.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

I went out of the bathroom, my eyes still a bit red and puffy from all the crying. It was something that happened often. That I locked myself in the boys bathroom and cried until there were no tears left. Whenever Hyunjin and his friends decided to bully me or when something bad happened, I basically ran away from it and cried it out. That was one of the reasons why I was weak.

"Oh did the ugly bitch cry again?" I felt a strong hand grip my hair, gasping in pain as the hand pulled at it. I could recognize the voice as Hyunjins.
"L-Let go of me, please, it hurts..." I cried quietly, begging the taller to stop.
"You want me to stop? Why should I? It's not that you'd punch me or something like that if I didn't" He chuckled, pulling only more. It felt like he was ripping strands of hair off of my head, the pain was the absolute hell.

"S-Stop..! It hurts Hyunjin! Don't!" I felt how a tear escaped my left eye, quickly squeezing my eyes shut and biting my lips to ignore the pain.
"Aw now he's crying again~" The raven haired male chuckled, letting go of my hair. I sighted in relief, only for his hand to meet my cheek. Did he just really slap me? I felt more tears rolling down my cheeks.
"Haha you look so stupid when you're crying" He laughed satisfied, walking away from me.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Seungmin have you cried again?" My cousin Woojin asked softly. I just nodded and hugged the older boy tightly, sobbing quietly. His hands found their way to my back, caressing it a bit.
"Shhht don't cry. That jerk doesn't deserve your tears sweetie." I hid my face in his shoulder, still sobbing.

"Seungmin you're a beautiful, cute little angel, don't forget that. Of course my Woojin is the most beautiful human being in this room but as his cousin you're just as gorgeous as him" Woojins boyfriend Chan grinned, ruffling my hair softly. I chuckled lightly at his words, sliding out of my cousins warm embrace.

I let out a small "Eww" as the couple shared a quick but disgustingly sweet kiss in front of me, covering my eyes with my hands.
"When will you two ever listen to me and don't do that in front of me!?" I whined, hearing how my cousin chuckled.
"Sorry sweetie but once you've got yourself a boyfriend you'll get used to it~" I pouted frustrated and glared at the couple.

"Woojin you're funny. I'm not going to fall in love with someone else than him and there's no way my goddamn bully could fall in love with me!" I ran into my room and locked the door behind me. I crawled under my blanket and began to cry again. It was unfair how my cousin was so happy with his lover while I was hated by the person I loved the most.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N]That's it for chapter two. It hurts to write bully!Hyunjin but it's part of the plot . . .
Random facts: yes, the biology teacher is exos yixing and no the literature teacher isn't chanyeol, it's jeongins biggest fear aka JYP *satanistic laugh*
Am I the only one that thinks all the moodswings seungmin has in this are cute?
Who else ships ChanWoo? It's my otp so I had to put it into this haha!
Little background info: Woojin and Seungmin are cousins in this and they live together with Chan who is Woojins boyfriend.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this sorta angsty chapter~
Well then see you next time, Mirin out☆