╰❆19❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"Take care of him" Minho said with a smile, leaving us alone. I smiled lightly and turned around, wrapping my arms around Hyunjins neck.
"How did you find out about me being Star?" I asked quietly, enjoying the warmth that his body spent.
"Your excuse towards Jeongin and your meteorites was the same. Now tell me what truly happened between Junhee and you." He chuckled and pecked my lips, pulling me closer.
"She called me...names and cut my cheek with a knife" I answered dryly, resting my head on his shoulder.
"If I see her the next time she's officially dead."

"Come we should go, it's late. Don't refuse anything, you'll stay with me" He smiled and stopped hugging me, grabbing my hand carefully. I smiled a bit and nodded, interwining our fingers.
"Fine then take me home Hyunjin" I smiled and squeezed his hand a bit.
"I'll gladly do, my love" He chuckled and dragged me out of the alley, walking to a huge ass mansion. I gasped as I saw the place, not being able to process that my boyfriend was rich.

"Seungmin stop staring at my home like that" The elder chuckled and pulled me into the mansion, ignoring the maids who welcomed him. He dragged me into his room, closing the door behind me.
"I wanna cuddle..." I yawned a bit, letting the older boy drag me to his king sized bed. He sat down on it, pulling me onto his lap.
"Fine then we'll cuddle. You must be tired from everything" He let himself fall onto his bed, pulling me down with him. I chuckled and nestled close to his chest falling asleep quickly.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Hyunjin I'm back, how was the concer- WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SCUM DOING HERE!?" The loud shout of an adult woke me up, fear filling my eyes as Hyunjin pulled me closer towards his chest.
"Father he's my boyfriend, you can't tell me who to date or not" Hyunjin answered coldly, sitting up carefully. He let my head rest on his lap, caressing my hair a bit.
"Your own mother died because of this disgusting piece of trash! Don't make me mad and throw this garbage out, for fucks sake I raised you as a straight man who's going to take over my company one day and not as a faggot cuddling with the garbage that took your mothers life away!" His father shouted, slamming his fist against the doorframe.

"How often do I have to tell you that you can't blame him for everything!? I love Seungmin more than anything else and that stupid accident that freed mom from your disgusting homophobic personality wasn't his fault! He lost both of his parents in that accident! Stop being such a selfish asshole and face the reality father!" Hyunjin shouted back, still caressing my hair a bit.
"You know what? Just leave. Get your stuff and leave you faggot! You're no longer my son, you disgusting piece of trash!" The man shouted and left the room. I felt how tears filled my eyes, a sob escaping my lips.
"I'm so sorry Hyunjin, I ruined everything, I'm so fucking sorry!"

"Shht it's okay Seungmin...Don't cry. That man never was a father for me, I'm fine. As long as I have you, everything will be alright. Jeongin told me everything on friday. He talked to your cousin who told him what happened four years ago...Fuck I was so stupid to believe in my fa- ...in that man who blamed you for the whole accident. Please forgive me..." He whispered, pressing a kiss to my forehead.
"Hyunjin it's okay... Those past four years were like hell but you eventually returned my feelings so everything is fine" I smiled a bit and pecked his lips.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Hyunjin had packed clothes, things like a laptop and his phone, his school stuff, important documents and a shocking huge amount of cash into a suitcase, ready to leave his huge ass room behind.
"Can I stay at your place for a while Seungmin?" He asked quietly. I chuckled and nodded, grabbing his hand quickly.
"You're my boyfriend, you're welcome at my home whenever you want" I tip-toed and kissed him carefully.

"Ready to leave?" He asked with a smile. I nodded and squeezed his hand a little bit.

The raven haired still ignored all the maids in the mansion as we left it together.
"I'll never go back again..." Hyunjin sighed and pulled me out of the mansion towards an expensive looking sport car, getting the suitcase inside.
"What are you waiting for? This car is mine, I'll drive you home" I climbed into the car, waiting for the elder to do so too.
"I never knew that your family was this rich" I giggled a bit pecking him onto the cheek.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Chanie can Hyunjin please stay here for a while?" I begged my cousins boyfriend with puppy eyes. The elder chuckled and nodded.
"He's your boyfriend, he can stay as long as he wants to" Chan laughed and continued to cuddle the silver haired male who slept beside him.
"Just stay in my room with me, the living room is Minhos room at the moment" I dragged Hyunjin into my room and sat down on my bed, waiting for him to join me.

"I'm so glad that I can stay with my lover" The raven haired chuckled and sat down beside me, wrapping one arm around my shoulders.
"I'm glad too Hyunjin. Thank you for accepting me finally.." I crawled onto his lap and nestled against his chest.
"Then thank you for still accepting me after all the stupid bullying" I chuckled and kissed him passionatefully, letting my lips melt against his.
"It's fine, I've always loved you and I will always love you"

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] So this chapter was short but important.
We only have one chapter, the epilogues and the sequel left, can you believe it?
A big thank you to everyone who keeps supporting this book ♡
I hope you guys liked it even though that it was short af
Mirin out