╰❆7❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

After art lesson ended, I headed back to the literature classroom where mr. Park already waited for me.
"I want you to first help him understand these worksheets. His grades need to get better with the next exam, if they don't you'll have to tutore him longer. Good luck Seungmin." The teacher handed me a few worksheets and ruffled my hair for one last time before he left me at the entrance of the room. I bit my lips and walked into the room, my cheeks heating up as I saw a certain someone taking a nap on one of the desks.

I walked towards the sleeping male, pushing another desk towards his one. I sat down and stared at the raven haired, admiring how he peacefully slept. How could someone as mean as him look that angelic while sleeping? I sighed quietly and put the worksheets onto the desk.
"Hyunjin? Wake up, please" I whispered quietly, waiting for him to respond. I sighed in relief as he opened his eyes and sleepily stared at me. A small groan escaped his perfect lips as he realized that I sat infront of him.

"So you're brave enough to still show up after last week?" I nodded and pointed at the worksheets.
"Mr. Park still wants me to do the job, I-I'm sorry...He wants you to understand those worksheets and get a better grade in the exam this week...I-If you don't get a better grade our tutoring will be longer" I heard how the raven haired groaned again, this time it sounded like he was really frustrated.

"That teacher is a pain in the butt!" He shouted, slamming a fist onto his desk. I looked at him in shock, feeling somehow helpless while sitting infront of the elder.
"Look, we both don't want to do this, r-right? So if you improve, it'll end sooner s-so could you please cooperate H-Hyunjin?" I asked quietly. The bully sighed and nodded.
"Don't talk too much. I don't wanna hear your ugly voice" I bit my lips and just nodded.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Surprisingly, the elder understood the first few worksheets after one explanation. It seemed like he just needed someone else than a teacher to explain it to him. The tutoring was over fastly, I didn't expect that I would enjoy it that much. Well, it was an opportunity to spend time with the person I loved, maybe that's why I enjoyed it that much.
"G-Goodbye Hyunjin, I hope you understand it a bit better than before" I pulled the desk to where it originally stand, not expecting to get an answer from the elder.

"As much as I hate to say this, it really helps. You aren't as useless as I thought but what else should I expect from a teachers pet?" I winced in shock as I heard the pretty boys voice. He put one hand onto my shoulder and smirked as I gasped from the sudden pain.
"See you tomorrow, ugly shit" He left the classroom, leaving me behind really flustered. He had touched one of the bruises which caused a lot of pain but he actually admitted that I helped him, it made me happy to know that.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] Double update, yay.
I should write another chapter tho.
This wasn't enough it's way too much fun to write how the two of them interact hehe~
Mirin out☆