╰❆9❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

Aish why did this boy have to be so beautiful? If I didn't die from him murdering me, then it would be because of his breathtaking beauty. His good looks should be forbidden, before he would cause my death with them. His beauty was too much for my weak, broken heart to handle.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

The following day was just as comfortable and easy as the last one. Having Jeongin by my side gave me strenght, it made me happy to know that he gave up being friends with the bully to be by my side. We even exchange numbers during the day. We got scolded by mr. Osaka because we used our phones during art lesson but it didn't matter that much. This teacher was a funny one, he looked scary but his...uh...unique drawings made art lessons at least really funny. Jeongin told me that he once even had a nightmare about the 'pudding' mr. Osaka drew.

As I went into the literature classroom, Hyunjin surprisingly wasn't asleep. He had even pulled the second desk towards his one. I smiled a little bit and took the worksheets from the teachers desk before taking a seat.
"Can we start for today, Hyunjin?" He just nodded.
"It's the same as usual, it should be easy for you" I smiled and began to explain the worksheets for him, checking the time with every worksheet he finished.

Surprisingly he finished them earlier than I thought he would do, that was a sign that our private lessons already helped him improve. We had only one private lesson left until the exam, it made me a bit anxious to think about it.
"You're improving a lot Hyunjin, I'm glad about that. You even finished the worksheets twenty minutes before our tutoring would end usually." I smiled warmly, completely forgetting that this boy used to bully me just one week ago.
"Uh I guess your explanations are better than any of the teachers explanations... Thank you." My inner fanboy squealed as I heard those words.

"Y-you're welcome Hyunjin, I'm g-glad to be a help" I stuttered shyly, grabbing my bag and quickly leaving the room.
"Wait!" I stopped confused and turned around, waiting for what the boy wanted to tell me.
"Didn't I tell you yesterday that you would have to pay for wasting my time?" He walked towards me with a smirk. I quickly squeezed my eyes shut, expecting him to throw a punch at me, but nothing happened.

I opened my eyes and gasped in pain as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my torso, squeezing the bruises on my arms with them. But at the same moment I felt the warmth of his body, right against mine. The moment didn't last long, he let go of me just a few seconds later and quickly kicked my leg before walking away. My face felt like it was burning, what on earth was that even!? It hurt for sure but wasn't this a...hug? Aish this boy would cause my death one day, it was unfair what he did! I sighed and went home, grabbing my phone to text Jeongin.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

Seungshine
Hi

Sandfox
Hey Seungmin ^_^

Seungshine
Oh my god you won't believe what happened Jeongin!!

Sandfox
Tell me everything

Seungshine
You know that I give Hyunjin private lessons right?
He uh
He...

Sandfox
He what?

Seungshine
HE HUGGED ME ASGHDTFBKFB

Sandfox
Whoa for real?
The great Hwang Hyunjin hugged you?

Seungshine
I DON'T KNOW HE LIKE SQUUEZED MY ARMS A LOT THAT IT ALREADY HURT BUT IT WAS A HUG OMG!!!

Sandfox
Aish
Calm down Seungminni

Seungshine
How tf dO YOU JUST CALM DOWN AFTER YOUR CRUSH HUGGED YOU!?

Sandfox
Go to sleep kiddoh
Sleep will help u

Seungshine
Bij I'm older than you
*pouts*

Sandfox
Go
To
Sleep.
NOW!

Seungshine
Pfffff
Fine
Bye.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N] You guys are absolutely crazy! I didn't expect this book to get so popular, thank you so much for 1k reads!!!

I really hope that you'll keep supporting me, it means a lot for me!
Mirin out☆