[A/N] + Bonus Scene

Okay so hello there. This is yo author-nim, Mirin. I'm here because of several reasons.

First, I'd like to thank everyone for 20k reads and 1,5k votes. I never expected my crappy writing to reach that much popularity nor that even after finishing the fanfiction so many people would still read this whole story, it means a lot to me. It was so much fun to get to interact with newer readers whenever they'd write comments~

Second, I'd like to remind everyone that I have started a MinSung centered Sequel called 'Taming the Diva'

Second, I'd like to remind everyone that I have started a MinSung centered Sequel called 'Taming the Diva'. I'm trying my best to make every chapter really long so right now it has only 2 chapters, that are actually pretty long. The first one is 6666 words long and the second is 4444 words long. If you wanted to know what happened in the skipped scenes from epilogue one then I'd recommend you to check out the Sequel. It'd mean a lot to see more of my readers from The Bully and the Outsider there~

Third, Stray Kids have confirmed their Comeback! The showcase will be on 5th of August at 5 pm KST and the actual Comeback is on 6th of August at 6 pm KST if my sources Stray Kids Amino and Twitter are right!! The Title of the Comeback is called '...

Third, Stray Kids have confirmed their Comeback! The showcase will be on 5th of August at 5 pm KST and the actual Comeback is on 6th of August at 6 pm KST if my sources Stray Kids Amino and Twitter are right!! The Title of the Comeback is called 'I am WHO' and honestly that sounds super cool right!?

And lastly

And lastly... enjoy this little scene I have written while I was screaming over the confirmed Comeback.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[Kim Seungmin]

Nostalgia, yes that was what overcame me when I watched Woojin walk to the altar where Chan was already waiting. Both men wore beautiful snow white suits, the only difference was that Woojin was holding a giantic bouquet of red roses. Roses as red as my hair eternities ago when I had debuted as a masked singer.
"Bang Chan, do you want to marry Kim Woojin and stay with him until death may part you? Then answer with yes." The priest asked the younger male. He smiled confidently.
"Yes." Chan said with sparkling eyes. Loud cheers could be heard from all present people.

"Kim Woojin, do you want to marry Bang Chan and stay with him until death may part you? Then answer with yes." The priest asked again. Woojin wiped a small tear from his cheek and smiled as well.
"Yes!" He said with a wide smile, happiness visible on his beautiful face. The cheers from all present people were even louder now, but they died down soon.

"You two may kiss now." The priest said with a smile. I clutched Hyunjins arm tightly as the younger male cupped his now-husbands cheeks, pressing a tender kiss to his lips. I felt a tear roll down my cheek, a slender finger wiping it away right afterwards. Cheers even louder than before were heard as the married couple parted, both having eyes filled with tears of happiness.

"Hyunjin I can't believe that they are finally married after five years" I sobbed quietly, hugging my boyfriend with teary eyes.
"Do you think I could believe it on my own? I'm so happy for them" The taller sobbed as well, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"They deserved this so much after all these years" I hid my face in the tallers shoulder and snuggled closer towards his chest.
"I know baby, they deserved it more than anything else...come, they want to cut the cake now" He whispered and let go of me.

"Woojinnie I'm so happy that you two finally did it" I hugged the taller of the two married men and sobbed quietly.
"I know Seungminnie, I'm happy as well!" The elder squealed and wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling me into his broad chest.
"Just wait a bit, I'm sure that your boyfie won't wait much longer until he proposes to you as well~" He added in a quiet whisper, making my cheeks turn cherry red.

"Woojin no he wouldn't propose!" I whisper shouted and squeezed my eyes shut.
"Oh honey, you know that he'd do anything for you, I'm sure that he'll propose to you once you're an adult as well" Woojin chuckled and let go of me. I sighed and went to his husband and hugged him as well.
"I'm so glad that you proposed to my cousin and made this wedding happen Chan" I sobbed and literally crushed the smaller male in my tight embrace.

"Woojins happiness is my top priority, don't worry I'll take care of him Seungminnie" The smaller chuckled and caressed my back a bit, smiling widely.
"You two are the cutest married couple, my poor WooChan heart is shaking" I giggled and let go of the elder, making my way to Minho, who was holding a crying Jisung in his arms.
"Minho I think you should go and gratulate them, I'll take care of Jisung in the meantime" I smiled at the bunette and wrapped my arms around the crying boy.

"Thank you Seungmin" The older male whispered and let go of the fragile boy in his arms.
"Come on don't cry and be happy for them Jisung" I muttered, caressing the back of the smaller boy with a smile.
"B-But...Seungmin I didn't expect that I'd ever experience a wedding between two males in my whole life" The squirrel like boy sobbed, eyes teary and lightly swollen.

"No one expected this to happen but see it positive, it happened and you were present when it happened, smile a bit honey. You don't want Minho to see you crying the whole time, do you?" I ruffled his fluffy hair a bit and giggled.
"Y-You're right... Thank you Seungmin-ah" The elder wiped his tears away and smiled a bit.
"Come, you should gratulate them as well Jisung" I chuckled and pushed him towards the couple, holding my arms open for Minho who stumbled into my arms with teary eyes.

"Hey hey don't cry Minho hyung. You have Jisung, don't mourn after Chan on his wedding day. No one would want that" I caressed the brunettes back and smiled a bit.
"You're right Seungmin..I'm glad that he's finally married to his loved one, they deserved their happiness for so long" He chuckled and let go of me, a wide smile on his beautiful face.
"It's hard to believe it but I'm happy that it's true. Go pick up your man, he's already waiting for you" I giggled and pushed the brunette towards the small squirrel.

"I can't wait for the day Hyunjin grows the balls to propose to you as well" Jeongin chirped from behind me. I turned around and giggled as I saw the younger boy stuffing cake into his mouth.
"Jeongin this is a wedding, let's focus on our married couple yeah?" I ruffled my best friends hair and turned towards Woojin and Chan. The smaller brunette was being crushed by his cousin and the bleach blonde aussie who were both crying hysterically.

"You should collect your man Jeonginnie" I giggled and made my way towards a certain raven haired shortie, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"Changbin hyung, you should gratulate them and save Chan from your walking sunshine" I giggled at the older who was looking at me in horror.
"Damn you scared me Seungmin! Don't do that again!" He pouted and went to the couple.

"I got us cake, Cherry" Hyunjin chuckled and gave me a plate with a slice of cake.
"Thank you Hyunjinnie" I hugged him quickly and began to eat happily.
"It's delicious isn't it?" The taller chuckled and put one arm around my waist.
"Yes it is!! Chan and Woojin made the right choice with this cake" I squealed and continued to eat, leaning into my boyfriends embrace. He wrapped both of his arms around my waist from behind and put his chin on my shoulder.
"You're as clingy as always Hyunjin" I turned around and kissed the elder tenderly.

Fin