╰❆17❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

The next morning Minho woke me up pretty early to do my make-up. He was really going to do this for a whole week, wasn't he? I chuckled lightly and let the blonde do his job, texting Jeongin a bit while the elder was busy with my make-up.
"Minho I'm a bit scared, what if someone else calls me a slut with all the make-up?" He chuckled and ruffled my hair a bit.
"Then don't listen to them. You're doing this for your crush, right?" I nodded, smiling at the elder.

"And done~ Do you like it?" The blonde asked. I nodded with a wide grin, hugging him quickly.
"I like it a lot Minho, thank you! I'll get you the divas number, don't worry" I grinned happily.
"Come we should go eat breakfast Seungmin. I missed Chans food a lot this is a great opportunity to taste nice food again" The blonde dragged me into the kitchen where Chan was already making pancakes for breakfast.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

At school I got tackled into a hug by Jeongin. The fox-like boy cuddled me with a wide smile.
"You look so pretty Seungmin, that Minho guy has some true talent!" He let go of me and sat down on his seat. I giggled a bit and sat down on my own seat.
"Jeonginnie can you help me get the divas number for Minho?" I asked quietly.
"Oh you want to play matchmaker for the two of them? Sounds great, a guy who's good at doing make-up should be perfect for the diva."

"Hannie, can I get your number?" Jeongin begged the pretty squirrel-like male. If there was someone who no one could resist then it was Jeongin. The youngest and cutest boy in the entire class.
"Ugh don't call me Hannie, this nickname is stupid. You can call me J.One" The elder grabbed a piece of paper and wrote a number on it, shoving the paper into Jeongins hand. The raven haired ran back to our seats and gave me the piece of paper.
"Mission completed, there you have his number~" He chuckled and sat down on his seat again.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

I had stolen a few glances towards Hyunjin during the day, smiling like an idiot the whole time. I was a bit nervous about the tutoring, how would he react to my re-dyed hair and the make-up? I nervously played with the hem of my uniform as I went towards the literature classroom. Mr. Park already waited there, holding a lot of worksheets in his hands
"How was the tutoring on the weekend Seungmin? You two can work on these for this week." I took out the worksheets we had worked on together on saturday, exchanging them for the huge amount of new worksheets.

The teacher walked away, leaving me with the worksheets. I sighed and went into the classroom, smiling a bit at the raven haired.
"Hey Hyunjin" I sat down infront of him, smiling warmly.
"We have work on these for this week. I hope you don't mind that I can't tutore you tomorrow?" The elder shook his head and chuckled.
"I was about to ask you if we could take a break tomorrow so that's fine" I let out a small laugh, taking the first worksheet.
"Then let's work hard today" The raven haired nodded, waiting for me to start.

I couldn't help but smile while explaining the worksheets. After probably a half hour, he took my hand underneath the table, intertwining our fingers carefully. I felt how my cheeks turned red, giggling a little bit at the thought that we held hands. I continued to explain, squeezing his hand a little bit.
"Star truly is your rolemodel, his signature hair colour suits you really good Seungmin" The elder smiled, playing a bit with a strand of hair.
"I wish I was more like Star, he has the charisma that I'm lacking" I chuckled a bit.

"I think you're perfect the way you are, there's no need for you to imitate an singer like Star" The elder whispered, his hand resting on my cheek. I felt how my cheeks turned into a deep shade of red, resting my own hand on his one.
"S-Stop being such a flirt, y-you're making me flustered" I stuttered shyly, trying to advoid his gaze.
"You're cute when you're flustered" The raven haired chuckled and let go of my cheek.
"We should continue Seungmin. Remember, you said it yourself that we should work hard today" I just nodded with bright red cheeks.