A Bitter Truth

It just crushed me. I've never met a guy like him, and he's someone I would really feel like would make a great friend, and companion. But it might just be me. I've never felt this strongly about a person before, and previous crushes never felt like this.

I know it's not as sad as some of you think, but to me, I feel that I couldn't have felt worse. I had a boyfriend before who cheated me , I never had my first kiss, I was hoping that it could have been him.I wanted to be happy again.

I know I shouldn't even look at him like that because he's a senior. Even I also knows that he doesn't like me.

Yes he doesn't love me, you knw why........he love someone else.
Let's listen his love story first full of pain,betrayals, heart breaking moments and many more. (btw his name is suvu)
*******************************
Suvu's love story:-

People say one sided love is pure and it’s right from the core of the heart. To let the other people tear, break or kill you in the process of love is not called being madly in love it’s called being blinded in love. Even I was blinded by her or you can say I am still blinded by her. I beg love from her every second, hour, day and year. I can’t understand why the hell I am chasing the mirage.