Broken Girl With A Bright Smile

This story is about a teenage girl... To tell you the truth, it's about me. My story about my painful, brokenhearted, crushed love. People say I'm young and all but no matter what age, I believe we have the right to love someone.
It's been 6 years... 6 years of loving him. But in the middle of the 6 years, a knife stabbed my heart. He got a girlfriend... The thing is he knew I liked him, he never said anything. How am I suppose to know if I'm suppose to give up? When I heard he got a girlfriend, I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel anything, I was numb, too shocked to do anything. That night, I thought of killing myself, I knew it was stupid yet I still thought of it. I cried and cried, I kept thinking and thinking.He was happy and I was sad. Was I suppose to be happy for him? I was always the second option. He broke my heart and it left a scar in my heart. People told me to give up so I said I have. But did it work? No. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't. Slowly as time past, I stated losing feelings, I just focused on school and my friends. It was fun while it lasted, I THOUGHT I completely forgot about him. But as u all know Karama is a bitch....
I found out that we were in the same class... I thought oh well. However, as soon as the school year began, hell went lose. Then, I heard that he broke up with his girlfriend over the summer. My feelings came back, of course at first I tried ignoring all those feelings. Slowly, we became closer (I guess) but we weren't close like everyone else thought... I was always nervous to talk to him. I made decision to just become a good friend. I tried keeping my feelings aside, but one day I lost it. ☺️