Incomplete Journey

I used to be the most confident guy in the world but when she came to my life. My smile has disappeared and it has been lost. It has been replaced by millions of tears which she will never notice. Most of the people will fall for somebody new, but one sided lover like me will fall for that girl again and again. Even I know that she can’t be mine but still, I love her every day. She ignores me like hell and I love her like heaven. Pain is the second word for one-sided love.always looked at her with the feelings of butterflies fluttering inside my tummy, but she sees me as a friend or maybe not even as that. “Just a friend,” she says. If I tell myself she cares about me, it will be a lie because she doesn’t.

She is a nice girl. Better than those whom I have met in the past. She smiles on everything, judges people secretly and never hurts anyone, not intentionally. She is straightforward and doesn’t shy away if she got some problem with someone she will speak right in front of them. I look right through her the way no one else ever has, and my eyes scream for her attention but her eyes never meet mine. I tried everything to get her attention got abused in the name of love, changed myself in trying to get love from her. But things are not always as they seem. People will never change but expectation and feeling for them might change.

So if you fall for someone you may tell the world that you have billions of reason to love them but do they have too?

But she should know that life is always easier for the one who’s loved because she has to do is love back instead of falling with the unknown. Oh God, why I can’t get over that girl why my eyes turn red when I think of her.

I’m not anyone’s first choice. I’m not anyone favourite. People may tell me I mean a lot to them and I’m too special to them but I know there’s someone they will always choose over me.

My heart has resisted many broken promises from her but for how long it can suffer? And in this cold breeze, my heart was turned on fire by her due to broken promises again and again. This time my heart was not broken it was completely burned in the fire of broken promises. 💘(BTW here she refers to mercy, yes suvu love mercy 🙂)