ESPERANÇA

[I N T R O]

☆ ☆ ☆

"Let the fear challenge you,
not control you."

ROSELINE TAYLOR WAS the sweetest girl you had ever met. On the Ark, everyone enjoyed her bright smile and optimistic views. Her eyes shined like the stars outside her window and her heart was as large as the galaxy her home resided in. She was loved.

Down on Earth, no one is as fond of her bubbly personality and goofy grin. Her optimism is frowned upon and suddenly, she no longer feels loved. Though, she pushes through, determined to shed a warm glow on the treacherous earth around her. And she'll do whatever it takes, even if it kills her.

[P L A Y L I S T]

☆ ☆ ☆

i. come back home --- lauv
ii. the good part --- ajr
iii. summer in december --- g-eazy
iv. maybe idk --- jon bellion
v. dream --- imagine dragons
vi. white blood --- oh wonder
vii. american money --- børns
viii. weak --- ajr
ix. silhouette --- aquilo
x. back from the edge --- james arthur
xi. bloom later --- jesse rutherford
xii. i like me better --- lauv
xiii. oceans away --- arizona
xiv. i lived --- onerepublic
xv. i'm good --- the mowgli's

[D I S C L A I M E R]

☆ ☆ ☆

as you may guess, i own zero part of the 100 plot, storyline, dialogue, characters, etc, etc. so, credits to kass morgan, jason rothenburg, and the cw. (p.s. jason if ur reading this, bring back lincoln pls and thx.)

however, the things i do own are roseline taylor, her storyline, her dialogue, and any other characters that i created. so, please and thanks, don't steal from me, that's rude, dude.

another disclaimer: i don't speak portuguese so i'm very sorry if i messed something up with my title! just message me and i'll fix anything that needs to be fixed!

cool cool anyways happy reading!

- kate