Online Girlfriend

Every young witch had returned to their families for their three week spring break. Which meant Akko went back to Japan and Diana to Europe. Every witch has there own communication orb, so they could contact each other at any time. Akko rarely used it, since she had her iPhone, but Diana would use it on a daily basis since she didn't want to spend time with her aunt or her cousins. One day Akko was bored, so she decided to at least try out the orb.
      She scrolled through the orb and ended up finding the green teams and the rest of her red teams contacts. She added them on her orb and began a group chat.

ShinyChariot2.0- Hey Guys hows it going?
NightFall365- Good. How about you?
ForTheLoveOfMushrooms- I was fine until you texted. 😒
Acrobatics21- I'm cool 😎
UnlimitedFoods- Great! 🍗
RoboticsMagic- 👍

      Soon enough the group was having an entire chat about how far their spring break was. One by one people started leaving the chat. Book club, Mushroom shopping, gymnastics, Pie eating contest and a robot con. All of them had something to do except for Akko. Akko then continued to scroll through the orb and unexpectedly saw Diana's contact.
      She then got an idea in her head and texted Diana.

ShinyChariot2.0- Hey
MagicHistory- Hello. Do I know you?
ShinyChariot2.0- Maybe. But I do know of you.
MagicHistory- Well that's suspicious.
ShinyChariot2.0- Well I'm bored and I just want someone to talk to. So you seemed like an interesting person to talk to.
MagicHistory- Tbh, I'm bored too. What do you want to talk about?

      And with that a whole conversation was born. They talked about there likes and dislikes. Friends and family. And a whole lot of other things. Diana had no idea who she was talking to, but for some odd reason she felt comfortable with this mysterious online girl.

ShinyChariot2.0- Well its been nice talking to you. I have to go now though.
MagicHistory- Oh well, it was nice talking to you too. Will you be free to talk tomorrow?
ShinyChariot2.0- OF COURSE!! Talk to you tomorrow! ❤️
MagicHistory- Talk to you tomorrow! ❤️

      Throughout the weeks of spring break, Diana and Akko would talk to each other for hours on end. The more they talked, the more they become closer as friends. That was until feelings started to develop.

MagicHistory- Are you available?
ShinyChariot2.0- Always! What's up?
MagicHistory- Do you go to Luna Nova?

      Akko became scared. What would happen if she said yes? Would Diana not want anything to do with her? Will she figure out it was Akko? Akko types her awnser, with her hands shaking at the orb.

ShinyChariot2.0- Yes. Why?
MagicHistory- I would like to meet you. Can you meet me in the courtyard?
ShinyChariot2.0-Yes. I'll head over there now.
MagicHistory- Ok. See you in 30!

     Both of the girls hearts were pounding with worry and anticipation. Akko, was scared that Diana would reject her once she found out that she was the mystery girl. Diana was only excited to see who this mystery girl was, but also hoping it was someone she's wanted to confess to for a while now. Akko and Diana took different lay lines to get back to Luna Nova. Once at Luna Nova they made there way to the schools courtyard. Only they had to turn the corner. Diana then heard a spell being casted. Metemorphe Festice! Soon enough a figure with a black mask and a cowboy hat came around the corner.
The two young witches stared at each other, with nothing to say. "Why are you wearing this disguise?" Diana asked. "I'm afraid that who I am, will disappoint you." Akko responded. Diana then grabbed Akko's hat and put her arms around her neck. "What are you do-" Akko was soon cut off by soft lips against hers. After a few seconds Diana pulled away seeing a shocked look on her mystery girls face. Diana was about to move away put was stopped my the girls hands around her waist. Akko then kissed the girl again, pulling her closer, while Diana cupped the girls face deepening the kiss. After a few minutes, the two broke the kiss for air and leaned their foreheads together.
"I've waited three entire weeks to do that." Diana admitted. "No matter who you are, I will love you online and in real life." Diana said removing the mask to reveal the girl she hoped and longed her mystery girl would be. "My girlfriend. My beautiful online girlfriend." Akko said and pulled her new girlfriend into a passionate kiss. So when their friend asked what they did for their spring break, both girls would just say, "Online Magic!"