Cuter Like This

Diana's POV:
Today we are going over our animal shift changing techniques. Of course, I pass with fly colors with my occasional family animal, the unicorn. I was told to sit down and wait for the rest of the class to finish. I sat there and watched as the rest of the girls transform into different things. Hannah had turned into a bear and Barbra a panda. I always found it interesting and somewhat cute when they did that. Hannah would change into something and Barbra would turn into that as well, but a different species that related to Hannah's animal. It was also vice versa.
If we were being honest, I would say they like each other, but I haven't said anything. It should happen on its own. Anyway, I continued to watch the students until our school's famous witch of ridiculousness, my polar opposite. Atsuko Kagari. She has always been progressing when it comes to animal transformation. "Metamorphi Focis!" I heard her say and turn into a mouse. A common animal, but for her case, her normal animal. "Your progressing miss Kagari. But it's still below average." The professor said. She then looked at me and I nodded.
I got up from my seat and headed towards Akko. "Come along Akko. We have studying to do." I said and Akko followed without saying a word. We finally made it to the library and began working on Akko's posture and concentration. "Metamorphi Focis!" Akko said and turned into an elephant. "You are improving Akko. We'll work more on it tomorrow." I told her. She nodded and left.

Akko's POV:
It was the next day and that day was Saturday. I was kinda bummed that Diana wanted to continue today. But also excited, because this would help me improve my skills. I went to the library and waited for Diana. I've been waiting for 20 minutes and I was beginning to get bored, so I went to an excluded area in the library and began to fool around a little with my transformation magic.
I changed into a variety of different animals and made funny mix ups. I then did my first ever transformation mistake, me with bunny ears and a tiny bunny nose. I looked at myself in a mirror and laughed a little. 'I look ridiculous.' I thought and smiled. I then began hearing footsteps behind me. I turned around rapidly and saw Diana looking at me. She raised her hands and touched the tips of my long rabbit ears.
I shivered at her touch. She only smiled and kept stroking my ears. She put my ears down and up, like she was examining them. She then started to scratch behind my ears. My right foot began thumping on the ground rapidly. I heard Diana giggle, as she began using one hand to scratch under my jaw and the other, continuing to scratch my ear. I just melted at the touch, I never knew how good of a petter Diana was. "So... soft..." I mumbled.
Diana then cupped my face in her hands and stroked my cheeks with her fingers. "You know, your much cuter like this." She said and smiled at me. I blushed, I was about to speak until Diana kissed my small bunny nose. "No practice today. Let's just go to a movie. Be ready in an hour and we'll continue our cuddle." She said smirking and walking out of the library, swaying her hips. I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open.
"I have a date. With Diana Cavendish." I said to myself. I then did a little happy dance and left the library. 'Thank you bunny mistake.' I thought and began getting ready for the date ahead.