Sleep

Akko's POV:
      I woke up and began to stretch. I soon had a knot in my back and an itch. "Diana, can you help me with my knot and my itch?" I asked. I then felt the other side of the bed and realized she wasn't there. 'Where is she?' I thought to myself and got up from the bed.
I began making my way downstairs, only to find a sleeping Diana on the kitchen table. I sighed and looked at a her for a few minutes. She's been working for 10 days straight! No sleep and no breaks! I then went over to her and put my chin on her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her and stroking her stomach.
"Diana? Babe?" When I heard no answer, I sighed and went over to my phone. I immediately called Hannah and told her to tell Diana's boss that she needs to take a sick day. Hannah agreed and said she would pick up Diana's work later on. I thanked her then hung up the phone.
After I organized Diana's work, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Hannah and her girlfriend Barbra. I let them in and showed them Diana's work. They told me to tell Diana that they could handle the rest of work and to tell her to get better for them. I nodded and hugged them both goodbye.
After they left, I tried to wake Diana up. Her eyes slowly began to open, but immediately shut close. Diana was a wreck! She had bags under her eyes, her eyes looked duller and a darker blue instead of a light blue, and her hair was in a messy ponytail. I sighed and picked up Diana from the chair and carried her to our bedroom.
Once I finally got Diana dressed in her night gown, I put her to bed. I got in the bed with her and kissed her forehead. "Get some sleep, my worker baby." I whispered softly to her and fell asleep again, with her laying on my chest.

Diana's POV:
I woke up and looked at the time. '3:30?!?!!' I thought and began to panic. I was late for work!! I began getting out of the bed, wait bed? I looked at my surroundings and saw that I wasn't in the kitchen anymore, but in bed with my girlfriend.
I then looked over at the dresser on the my side of the bed and saw a note. It was from Akko, telling me the full story about how I got here. 'She got me a sick day.' I thought and looked over at Akko, smiling. I moved down and pecked her lips. I then saw a small smile and her eyes opening.
"What would I do without you?" I asked her, while moving a strand of hair from her face. "Hmm... probably work yourself to death." Akko said chuckling. I smiled and laid back down with her. "Thank you, Akko." I said and kissed her. "Anytime baby. Anytime." Akko said then fell asleep once more. 'I love my girlfriend!' I thought and fell asleep smiling to myself.