Witch Hunter Pt.2

Akko had finally gotten through the forest and to a small cabin that was well hidden, hidden by magic. Years ago, Akko had stumbled upon a witch named Ursula. At first, Akko thought that the witch would hurt her or kill her, because of the stories the witch hunters heard when they were young. But to her surprise, the witch was kind and gentle.

The two soon became fast friends. Every day after training to be a hunter, Akko would sneak off to the cottage and practice magic with Ursula. That was until when she was 12 years old, one of the hunters had found Ursula and took away her magic. Akko sought out for revenge, but Ursula made her promise that she would still study the craft and use it for the greater good. Akko accepted and after that day, Ursula left everything she owned to Akko, including one last magic protection shield.

Ever since then, Akko would come to the cabin and practice magic. She got a wand, full of magic and casted a spell. She now looked like she was in an epic battle with a great witch, who managed to take her magic away. She then went over to the hunters lair and presented the wand to her father. The father was very proud and said they would have a feast.

After the feast, Akko packed up everything she owned. From normal things to weapons and gadgets of the hunters. She soon left the lair, without anyone noticing her. She looked back at the hunters lair and only thought one thing. 'Out with the old and in with the new.'

Akko made her way back through the forest and to the Cavendish household. Thankfully it was night time when she got there, so it was easier to sneak in. Akko knocked on Diana's window and Diana opened it. Diana's heart was soon lifted as she saw the young hunter return for her, like she said she would.

"Are you ready?" Akko asked. Diana nodded then casted a spell to make everything she owned, turn small and go into a backpack. Akko and Diana made their way to the window. Akko held Diana close as they made their way down the household walls. Diana felt so safe in Akko's arms that when they got down to the ground, she didn't want to move from her position.

"Umm... Miss Cavendish?" Akko asked still holding the young witch, bridal style. Diana just hummed and nuzzled into the young hunters neck. Akko blushed at this and chuckled to herself, carrying the girl in her arms as they made their way towards the cabin.

Once the two arrived, Akko put Diana down and uncasted the hiding spell. Once the shield was down, she and Diana walked inside the cabin. After they got inside, the hiding spell went back up. Diana looked around the cabin and saw nowhere where she could put her stuff.

Akko noticed this and used her magic to make an extra room pop up. Diana smiled and Akko and went to her room to get everything unpacked. Akko began unpacking and set everything in its place. She looked around the room and noticed a family picture on her desk.

She went over to the picture and sighed. She wished that her family was better, to see witches as more than just unhearted beings. I mean sure for bad witches, it's a different, but for good witches. Akko sighed and put the picture down facing it down on the desk.

"How did you find this place? And how do you know magic?" Diana asked. Akko told her, her backstory. "Wow. That's very fascinating!" Diana said with a smile. Akko smiled back, "Well we should get ready for bed. I'll have to go out tomorrow in the city for food."

Diana nodded and began heading towards her room, but suddenly stopped. "Actually. Can I sleep with you tonight? I don't want to be left alone." Diana said sheepishly. Akko chuckled and lifted the covers for Diana to climb in with her.

Diana got under the covers and snuggled up to Akko, kissing her cheek. "Thank you." She said and fell asleep. Akko smiled and kissed the girls forehead. She was proud for what she did. She did not only give this girl a second chance, she also gave herself a second chance.

Years later, Akko and Diana are hunters of monsters and bad witches. They are way better than the hunters that Akko used to follow and that Diana used to fear. A second chance can change your life. And thankfully, it changed theirs for the better.