Different Houses

At Hogwarts, there are four different houses. Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Everyone was in different houses and they all had their one important rule, 'stay with your own house.' Which meant that you were only to be friends or in a relationship with your own house.

      See now most people would follow this rule, but two certain people, disobeyed that rule. One was from Gryffindor and the other from Ravenclaw. Two very different houses, but two very important people.

     Akko is a muggle-born, who wants to become a wizard. She is in the Gryffindor house along with her best friend Harry Potter. (Just go with it) Diana is a pure-blood, who wants to keep up her cavendish reputation. She is in the Ravenclaw house along with a hang out buddy, Constance.

Akko was always an outgoing girl. Just in broom practice she made a friend from the Hufflepuff  house, named Lotte. And later she found a new friend, Sucy from the Slytherin house, in her potions class. Diana only made two friends in her own house. Their names, Hannah and Barbra.

      Akko and Diana knew of each other, but barely talked. They had every class together and did every challenge together. They didn't really see each other's as friends. Akko saw them as rivals, Diana said acquaintances. None of them thought of each other until, that day.

       Akko and Diana are in quidditch, as the seekers for their house. Akko was skillful and so was Diana, on that field was were it happened. Akko and Diana we're both going after the snitch. Both of them ended up catching it, but fell off their brooms. Once the girls came to, they had realized a strange warmth on their lips. As their eyes adjusted, they saw themselves kissing the other.

      In shock, both of the girls pulled away. As they were blushing furiously, each checked their hands for the snitch. Akko saw nothing in her hand, but Diana had gotten a hold of it, winning the game for the Ravenclaw house. After that all the two could think about was that moment. The way it felt, and how they didn't want it to end.

      Akko had made up her mind. She was in love with the Ravenclaw cavendish. She had sent Diana many gifts from Diana's owl, but she never signed it. She always put, "From your secret admirer!" She would see the expression on Diana's face when she would get them. That always made Akko smile. Lotte and Sucy knew of Akko's attempts of flirting with Diana, but never told her to stop. They saw that it made their friend very happy, even though it was with a different house.

      As Diana would get these gifts, she would always think about Akko. At first, she had tried to push her feelings aside, but the more and more gifts she got, the more and more her feelings began to show. Soon enough she couldn't take it anymore, she had sent her owl to give Akko a letter. Which said,
       I know it's you sending the gifts. I have tried so long to push my feelings aside, but I cannot no longer. Please come and visit me on my Ravenclaw dorm balcony.
                             Hopefully Yours,
                                         Diana Cavendish

      Akko then immediately grabbed her broom and flew over to Diana's balcony. She then saw Diana, sitting out on her balcony. Akko landed and put her broom aside, then sat next to the Ravenclaw. Akko took the girls hands and smiled. "Well, it took you long enough." She said chuckling. Diana looked down to the floor still not facing the Gryffindor. "How? How can we make this work? It's against the rules to be friends with other house members, think about what the professors would do if a relationship was formed?!" Diana said. Akko then lifted the girls face with her fingers. Instead of words, Akko kissed her.

       Both girls felt that spark again, just as they did on the field. When they pulled apart, Akko was the first to speak. "I don't care about the rules. It's a stupid rule. It won't stop me from loving you. Nothing can and nothing will. I love you, no matter what house your in or what your past is like." Diana eyes started tearing up as she heard these words from the Gryffindor. Akko then knelt down on her knee and pulled out a ring. "Promise me. Promise that once we graduate, we will be together. No limits and no rules. Just us. You and me against the wizarding world."

      Tears started rolling down Diana's face, "I promise. I promise!" Akko then slide the ring on Diana's finger. The two girls kissed and there relationship was born. Years later after they graduated Hogwarts with flying colors. They both became pro players in quidditch and became national champions. They are now married with a half-blood daughter named Aura. Both of the girls always think about that day. It doesn't matter if your in different houses, as long as you believe in love, it will conquer all.