Working Out

Diana's POV:
      Akko has been very absent minded lately. She's been leaving the house early in the morning and then leaving at night. She's been wearing baggy clothes for the last few months and she's kept me from cuddling her and having sex with her for months. And the very few times I would see her without clothes, I would see cuts and bruises on her body.
     Every time I would ask about them, she would just say she bumped into something or scraped herself by accident. I'm a doctor and I know what bumps and scraps look like. It's early in the morning and Akko still hasn't come back from wherever she goes. Once I heard the door unlock and close, I saw Akko creeping up to our bedroom.
      After following her to our room, I watched her turn on the light and take off her Nike sweater that she had on. Only to find Akko's body completely ripped! I stared at her until I accidentally feel forward and the door swung open. "Diana?! What are you doing? Why aren't you in bed?" She asked. I stared at Akko for a minute completely drooling, until I brought myself back and cleared my throat.
     "I could ask you the same question." I said folding my arms and giving her a small glare. She sighed and sat on the bed, patting a spot next her. I went over and sat down and stared at Akko looking down at the ground. "I wanted to surprise you." She said. "Surprise me? What do you mean?" I asked touching her now ripped arm.
    "A few months ago, me and Amanda were watching a movie about fighting. And I got paranoid because there was a part where a guy had to protect his girl from bad people. I then began to think about how out of shape I was and how beautiful you are to other guys. What if I would have to protect you, but couldn't because of my weak body. So I started working out twice a day and when I saw results were showing, I couldn't let you notice. Once I was fit, I started taking fighting lessons. That's what all the bruises and cuts were from. Overall, I guess I wanted to protect you and I couldn't do that with out being fit. And the surprise well, I let you fill in the blanks." Akko finished laying down on the bed, putting her hands over her face.
      She did all of this just to protect me? I smiled and laid down with Akko, tracing her now 6 pack abs. "You don't need to be strong physically, that's just a bonus to what you already have. Your strong minded and witted, you would beat guys with your smarts and wits, not with your fists. Though I do have to say your even more attractive~ Who knows maybe I'll have to protect you from other people's desires now." I said with a wink.
      Akko then put herself over me and kissed me with passion. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back with as much passion as she gave me. After a few minutes we pulled away due to air and just stared into each other eyes. "My job is to protect you from wondering guy eyes. Your job is to protect me from sickness. But I do have a feeling that right now, my job is to make love to you~" Akko said with a aroused voice, that always sent shivers down my spine.
Akko then pecked my lips and started to kiss my neck. I melted into her kisses and stroked her now muscular back, going down to the bottom of her shirt and slowly pulled it up. I could feel Akko's smirks, because of how eager I was. She detached herself from my neck and took off her shirt.
       I moaned at the sight of her muscular upper body. I've never been attracted to anyone with a muscular body, but for Akko I can make an acceptation. "Like what you see~" Akko smirked while lifting up my night gown and taking off my underwear. Before I could respond, she began kissing and licking the inside of my thighs.
    "St-Stop T-Teasing..." I moaned out. I could feel my hips starting to jerk. Akko held them down and started to eat me out. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around her head, keeping her in place. "A-Akko! Oh god! Fuck!" I screamed as I felt Akko's fingers injected inside of me.
      "F-Faster Baby! Faster!" I could just feel Akko's smirk as she did what I told her. I just loved the way Akko made me feel. I have never done this with anyone else, I didn't want too. Akko just knew how to make me weak and happy, when I was cold and distant. Akko was different and that's what made her special to me.
     Akko broke out of my hold and kissed me passionately, still injecting her fingers into me at a very fast pace. I moaned into the kiss, trying to hold in my pleasure but I couldn't. She then took her fingers out and replaced them with her pussy. Soon enough she was grinding against me and I couldn't hold back anymore.
       I held on tight to her back, screaming with pleasure. "A-Akko! I-I'm Close!!" I warned. "Just cum for me baby~" She whispered and I came hard, while scratching Akko's back with my nails. Akko then licked me clean and kissed me softly.
     "Already marking me huh?" Akko asked referring to the claw marks that she knew was on her back. "Look who's talking." I came back at her. She then laughed and hugged me. "I love you Diana!" I smiled and kissed her neck, before drifting off to sleep. "I love you too Akko."