VI

Part 6

Narration:
It's been 3 years since you and Tae have been friends. You made a promise to each other to be friends forever but surely since the first day you met him and talked to him you fell for him already. It's been hard to hide that you like him but something came up and you started getting jealous.

*2 PM KST*

Kim Taehyung : Hey *Y/N* Love?

*Y/N*: what?

Kim Taehyung: Remember Lisa? My ex-girlfriend?

*Y/N*: yea, what's up?

Kim Taehyung: She's having a party tonight because she just came back from the U.S because she had to study there and me, Hoseok hyung, and Suga hyung are invited. Should I go?

*Y/N*: How would I know?

Kim Taehyung: I'm asking for your advice Love.

*Y/N*: Do you want to go?

Kim Taehyung: I do want to go... She's still my friend after all.

*Y/N*: Then go.

Kim Taehyung: Are you sure you're okay with that?

*Y/N*: it's okay.

Kim Taehyung: I was suppose to treat you to the movies tonight.

*Y/N*: You should 😂

Kim Taehyung: Next time? I promise.

*Y/N*: Okay... Okay...

* 9 PM KST*

Kim Taehyung: Y0u lerft meh, Iii Still Lo0000veee y0uu

Kim Taehyung: Eeij exejwm

Kim Taehyung: Its ueiwensw beeeen years dhnsi since u lerft ddME.

Kim Taehyung: I can 't justt adha  totally fcmdfknd move nd f on

Kim Taehyung: I Lo0000veeeeeeer fyiu

*Y/N*: Tae?!Is Suga there?!

Narration:

*you speaking to yourself.*

He always does this. He gets drunk and says nonsense. I'll probably tell him next time to tell me the address of the party before he goes 😑 aish! Tae you always get me worried because of you. AISHH! WTF Kim Taehyung is really getting me worried.

Lisa: Suga's not here, he's getting drinks with Hoseok. They'll be probably drunk by now. I'll be the one who'll take him home.

*Y/N*: Who are you?!

Lisa : It's me , lisa.

*Y/N*: You... Argh!

Lisa: Why? What's wrong? Something wrong if I bring Taehyung my Love home?

*Y/N*: Don't you dare.

Lisa: Why? I've known him more than probably you do? How long have you been together? Wait, are you EVEN together?

*Y/N*: We're friends!

Lisa: Oh, so you don't have to worry since I'm his girfriend.

*Y/N*: WTF?

Lisa: Tss. IDC. He's mine and mine ONLY and he still loves me. Why? Do you  think he'll fall for you?

*Y/N*: We're just friends..

Lisa: Just as I thought. You'll always and will only be FRIENDS because he's going to be mine.

*Y/N*: Excuse you!

Lisa: Excuse me? Tss. Suga and Hoseok knows he still loves me so SHUT IT UP.

*Y/N*: GET AWAY FROM HIM

Lisa: I'm sorry but as I said he still loves me and he'll always come back to me.

Narration:

Just as you thought that dumb human being got into your nerves, but you know you and Tae are not together which means he can do anything with his life. You are just friends. You're hurt and crying because he doesn't know how you feel and you remembered the last things Suga Oppa said to you which was "MIGHT AS WELL DEVELOP SOME FEELINGS FOR HIM*
Well, he wasn't wrong, I did but isn't it better to cut those feelings and ignore him like nothing really happened?