XI

Part 11

*Next Morning*

Suga: Hey *Y/N* wake up! I fried some eggs for you. I made American style breakfast.

*you woke up seeing Suga in the kitchen.*

*Y/N*: You're still here?

Suga: No lady, im just an apparition of your suga oppa. *Remember the sarcastic included there.*

*Y/N*: *You can't help but to sight. He never changed.* Tss! You never changed suga oppa.

Suga: Is that a compliment or insult? Well, i take that as a compliment anyway.

Suga: how's your sleep?

*Y/N*: never been better, why?

Suga: Don't you remember?

*Y/N*: remember what?

*You dialed Taehyung's number.*

Taehyung: Love? It's that you?

*Y/N*: Hello dear.

Taehyung: You're not mad anymore?

*Y/N*: What?

*you saw Suga doing sign language to end the call.*

*Toot toot*

*Y/N*: is that true? I thought---

Suga: Yeah. Are you out of your mind? You called  Tae like that?!

*Y/N*: So it's true. I thought i was just a f*cking nightmare. I wish it was.

Suga: Yes, it sure is my little dongsaeng. I'll talk to him about it, okay?

*Y/N*: No need, I'll talk to him. We need to talk privately. I'll officially break up with him, it's the best for us since Eunhae has been killing me with words and I get more involved with Tae. It's better to go our separate ways.

Suga: Are you sure *Y/N*? I can do that for you if you can't just tell me.

*Y/N*: Yes, suga oppa. I am. I really loved him. I loved Taehyungie too much but With eunhae in the way i just don't know what will happen to us. He choose to be with her that to be with me.

Suga: Well is your decision to make. I can't do anything about that. I know you truly love him bit please don't give him up that easy. Fight *Y/N*. Fight for your love. Fight for Taehyung.

*notification!*

* Your phone lit up indicating you had an unread message, it was from Taehyung*

*Y/N*: Right on time, Taehyung.

*Y/N*: Meet me at Dal.Komm Coffee, let's talk.

*You both met at Dal.Komm Coffee and Tae was a huge mess but he had an organized decision. Suga was outside to see whats happening to both of you*

*Y/N*: What know Taehyung?

Taehyung: Don't know. *He sigh* Let's take a break, love. I know this decision will help us better that keeping this relationship.

*You never stop telling your self not to cry infront of him but you can't keep it any longer.*

*Y/N*: Yeah. *You nodded* For the better.

Taehyung: Always remember that i do loved you i just wanted the best for you, for us. I love you, good bye.

*You went out first, with small tears falling down your face, you went to Suga and told him to stay with Taehyung since he's really a huge mess.

It hurts that you see him like that.

It just hurts.*

*8PM*

*Since you are single and free and also heartbroken, you decided to go to the bar and get some drinks and then you saw a familiar face come towards you...*

Jungkook: Love?

*Y/N*: ......

Jungkook: It's me.

*Y/N*: JEON JUNGKOOK?!

Jungkook: Yes , love.

*Narration:
Seeing Jungkook made you feel better despite of what happened between you and Taehyung. You and Jungkook decided to go to his place for the night and talk.

Jungkook: So...  Why were you drinking out tonight? Is everything alright? What's wrong *Y/N*?

*Y/N*: We just broke up.

Jungkook: broke up? With whom? You can tell me.

*Y/N*: with Taehyung.

Jungkook: Oh! Sorry to hear that. How are you? Are you still okay?

*Y/N*: Stop saying sorry,  you didn't do anything.

Jungkook: *Y/N* not to be expecting but Love, do we still have a chance?

*Y/N*: Let's date again.

Jungkook: what? Really? Are you sure?

*Y/N*: Yes.

Jungkook: So you're giving me another chances?

*Y/N*: Yes

Jungkook: I promise I will not fail you Love. Trust me, I will not fail you.