IX.V

Part 9.5

Narration
A few days have passed, you we're having a wonderful relationship towards each other so far. You couldn't ask for a better relationship, being together with Taehyung was the best thing ever and then it goes halfway down the drain.

*You just recently received a text message from lisa using Taehyung's phone..*

Lisa: So, your contact name is still Love.

*Y/N*: Of course it is dear

Lisa: Dear?! Tss! I told you. You are never going to have him!

*Y/N*: Lisa?

Lisa: Yes, its me babo.
*babo = stupid*

*Y/N*: How the hell?

Lisa: Taehyung came to my condo tonight. Got a problem?

*Y/N*: Of course I do!

Lisa: Well, you should come here and get, if you dare and as far as I remember you're just a friend.

*Y/N*: im his ....

Lisa:Just to warn you. He's drunk. Find a person who'll carry him out stupid.

*Y/N*: Aish! Don't you dare

Lisa: Well, he'll always come back to me. I told you.

*Y/N*: did you call him?!

Lisa: No, no, no. He went to me. He was crying and everything. He said he wanted to break up with you but he couldn't do such a thing. He told me he loves me more than he loves you.

*Y/N*: Nope. He wouldn't

Lisa: If you don't believe me, THEN FINE!

*You called Suga right away*

*Y/N*: Yah! Suga Oppa!

Suga: Yah? Yah? Aish, this kid. What?

*Y/N*: Taehyung is in...

Suga: Is in what?

*Y/N*: trouble! help me!

Suga: What happened?
*perfectly calm*

*Y/N*: He's at Lisa's

Suga: Okay, okay. I'll meet you at Riru Coffee and we'll go there together .

*Y/N*: ppali! hurry!

* You met Suga at riru Coffee and you went to that devil's (Lisa's) condo apartment together

Suga: What happened to Taehyung again?

*Y/N*: I don't exactly know

Suga: Aish. I am going to kill Taehyung if he breaks your heart. I trusted Tae to take care of you for me, I wanted you to have a good love life so I trusted Him but if Taehyung doesn't give me a valid reason why he's there, I am going to kick him, HARD.

*Y/N*: Oppa thats sweet but

Suga: But?

*Y/N*: Lets not jump into..

Suga: jump into?

*Y/N*: conclusions.

Suga: yeah. sure. okay.
*suga whispering*
I'm really gonna kick him hard.

*Y/N*: oppa!

You both arrive at the room and the door was open, you both went in and you went to find Tae. You both saw him but he was...