VIII

Part 8

Kim Taehyung: Hey.

*Y/N*: What?!

Kim Taehyung: You're still mad?

*Y/N*: Yes.

Kim Taehyung: .....

*Y/N*: Why would you say you love me?

Kim Taehyung: after we fought?

*Y/N*: yea!

Kim Taehyung: Because I really do love you.

*Y/N*: Im confused.

Kim Taehyung: Are you really this stupid?

*Y/N*: I'm not stupid, Taehyung!

Kim Taehyung: Do I really have to say it?

*Y/N*: say what?!

Kim Taehyung: mmm.

Kim Taehyung: errrrr.

Kim Taehyung: Aish! Im going to do it!

*Y/N*: Do what?!

Kim Taehyung: I like you!

*Y/N*: What? *you blushed*

Kim Taehyung: I'm confessing so you better listen and also bear with the cringey part of me, this is gonna get cheesy.

Kim Taehyung: I liked you ever since we became friends, the story behind it all is that I was looking for someone and I asked Suga Hyung for a phone number, He gave me your number and he showed me a beautiful picture of you and he told me all about you. I couldn't just throw the opportunity to be friends with you at first because Hyung said you are an amazing person and it's right. You are really amazing woman.

Kim Taehyung: I knew you just suffered from a break up and I said to myself "I wanna be there when she needs me" but all I ever do is say sorry to you everytime I get drunk. I said to myself I don't deserve such an amazing woman.

Kim Taehyung: Then, Lisa texted you and said I will come back to her since I still love her and I sent you some weird things consisting of the words I STILL LOVE YOU BUT YOU LEFT ME. I was so embarrassed and I wanted to tell you what I really felt. Even though we might feel awkward towards each other, might as well give it a try since its how I really feel.

Kim Taehyung: But then Suga Hyung told me things, indirectly actually
And here I am.

*Y/N*: I can't believe it. I'm speechless

Kim Taehyung: I know I may not be a perfect guy, I may have some flaws, yes. I just want to  say that I'm inlove with you and with you only. I wanna let you experience my love and I wanna share my future with you, ups and downs might me present yes, I cannot guarantee there will be none but I will always be on your side to support you and love you in every single way.

Kim Taehyung: You can trust me, I know its too early to consider marrying you, but I want to in the future. I wanna make memories with you, either its good or bad. I want you to remember that you are the only one for me.

Kim Taehyung: Sooo... I wanna ask you a question now...

*Y/N*: What is it?

Kim Taehyung: will you be my... Girlfriend?

*Y/N*: Idk? Will I?

Kim Taehyung: So... Are we?

*Y/N*: im yours now ❤️

Kim Taehyung: Im not this cheesy but It gives me a feeling that makes me so happy, happier than ever. I'm so happy Suga Hyung told me about you.

*Y\N*: I thought you wouldn't

Kim Taehyung: Wouldn' t what love?

*Y/N*: Like me back?

Kim Taehyung: Come to think of it, I don't like you.

*Y/N*: ....

Kim Taehyung: I already love you.

*Y/N*: aww.

Kim Taehyung: I wanna see you now but I have to go. I have work.

Kim Taehyung: I love you, my love.

*Y/N*: okay.

Kim Taehyung: No I love you too for me?

*Y/N*: I love you too!

Kim Taehyung: Aww..Talk to you soon!

*Y/N*: okay.