XII

Part 12

Narration:
You met Jimin at a coffee shop. It wasn't Starbucks, it wasn't Dal.Komm either. You think it was Coffee Bay, you weren't sure, you weren't paying attention to where Jimin will actually take you, you were too intrigued with what he really had to say.

JM : *Y/N*, I know you're confused. I know that you're saying to yourself, why the hell did Jimin text me?

*Y/N*: exactly!

JM: Yea... I know what you're thinking. Okay, I wanted to talk to you about Kookie. You know we've been friends ever since right?

*Y/N*: Just get to the point.

JM: Jungkook is......

*Y/N*: is what?!

JM: jungkook is...

*Y/N*: My Gawd! For pete sake! Spell it out, chim chim!

JM: Jungkook is cheating on you.

*Y/N*: What?!

JM: I have a proof, *Y/N*. I have.

*Jimin open his phone then he give it to you. You saw a conversation of jungkook and a girl saying that kookie that prank you and he didn't love you at all. It was just all pranked!*

*Y/N*: Are you sure about this chim?

JM: Haven't you seen his phone?

*Y/N*: I don't borrow it. I never touched his phone.

JM: It's his okay? I took a screenshot and sent it to my phone.

*Y/N*: but why? Why did you do this chim? He's your friend after all.

JM: Because I know something fishy was going on with him. I'm friends with both of you, ever since Jungkook introduced me to you. Even though  I was friends with Jungkook a lot more longer that doesn't mean even though he's wrong I have to side with him.

*Y/N*: Thanks chim.

*You can't feel any type of pain unlike when you and Taehyung broke up. It's not the same.*

*you finished your convo with Jimin with a hug and both went your seperate ways.*

*You can't help but to asked your self. Why!? Why did i always have to suffer from a heart break? Am i not that good to have a peaceful and happy love life? Ugh!*

*You dialed suga oppa's number.*

*Y/N*: oppa?!

SG: Yes young lady?

*Y/N*: Jungkook is cheating on me.

SG: Really? How did you know?!

*Y/N*: Jimin oppa told me.

SG: Jimin is really a good kid.

*Y/N*: .....

SG: Break up with him.

*Y/N*: I will.

SG: I'll kill him.

*Y/N*: nothing good will result if you kill him Oppa.

SG: fine. Careful okay?

*Y/N*: Yea , yea, yea. Thank you Oppa. I'll talk to Taehyung tomorrow okay? Give him a headstart

SG: yea, will.

*Y/N*: Thank you oppa. Bye~

SG: Bye.