Chapter five

Sitting at my desk in maths I lean my jaw on the palm of my hand, ignoring everyone talking loudly throughout the room I hear a knock at the door of the classroom, watching Happy walk in he looks to my teacher "Peter Parker" he says, standing I grab my bag walking towards the door, not even waiting for my teacher's response "Peter!" Looking at Michelle I clench my jaw and walk out.

Feeling the enemy grab my chest with claws he slams me into a wall, growling under my breath I web him off of me as quickly as possible, looking down at my bleeding chest I look over to Tony who's just flew down "you good kid?" He asks, nodding I continue to web the criminal up tightly, watching Wanda and vision take care of their enemy "you can go back to school now kid we got this handled!" Tony shouts, nodding I swing back towards midtown, changing out of my Suit as quickly as I can with my chest still healing, I walk into a lesson I have with Michelle and Ned, Gym.

"welcome Mr Parker" looking at my coach I adjust my shorts slightly before sitting next to Ned. Pulling myself up on a pull-up bar I fall off when a sharp excruciating pain courses through my chest "Peter!" Ned shouts, lifting my shirt I look at the three claw marks I had gained when fighting the previous enemy, pulling my shirt down I stand "what happened..?" He asks, smiling sheepishly I sit on the floor "This enemy wasn't really my cup of my tea, nonetheless I defeated him" I shrug, watching him help me up I smile slightly "I wasn't really paying attention, nor was I in the mood" I murmur, watching him tilt his head "why? What's happened?" He asks, scratching the back of my neck I shrug "Michelle was with sone guy last night, I dunno it just bothered me slightly" I murmur.

Diving through the gaps of a railway that lead past the library where she'll most likely be sat with that stranger, which is confirmed when I glide past the ancient building "Spider-Man!" Looking at a small child stood opposite the library,  dropping down I smile underneath my mask "what's your name?" I ask enthusiastically, watching him bubble up i tilt my jaw down "Ben!" He cheers, feeling my breath hitch I try to force a smile, swallowing a lump in my throat "w-well Ben..! Keep an eye out for trouble for me" I breath, watching him nod enthusiastically, I pull myself away onto a building beside the library "pe-.. Spider-Man!" Looking down at Michelle I furrow my brows at the stranger stood beside her "who's your friend?" I ask, deepening my voice "this is roman" she says, looking at the so called 'roman' I swing off somewhere that's not there.

Sitting at my desk in my room I make some spider-lights unaware of a familiar that's just walked through my door "Peter!?" Hearing her shout me I groan, standing in my doorway I look at her "you offered a swing but never showed up?" She asks, shaking my head I push the lights into my wrist devices, checking if they work "you'd think I'd want to ruin your little thing with 'roman'" shaking my head again I web my coffee over to me "thats what this is about?" She asks, putting the mug down I lift my mask, adjusting the eyes "isn't it?" I retaliate, watching her walk towards me she shakes her head "your jealous you super nerd" she teases, shaking my head I pull my mask on "No jealousy here." I murmur, going to climb out of my window she lifts my mask up "Peter, I'd choose you over roman any day" she smirks, laughing I nod pulling my mask back down "then how about that swing?" I ask, watching her hum "sorry I'm meeting roman" she teases shrugging her shoulders "Im joking loser" she continues when worry washes over my face, smiling I offer out my hand in which she takes.

Dashing through a gap with her pulled closely to me I continue to swing throughout queens with her "does Ned know about these?" She asks, shaking my head no she laughs "oh man he'll be so pissed" she continues, swinging on to the top of her mums apartment, I stand inches away from her "is it gonna become a regular thing that the Avengers pull you out of school?" She asks, smiling I shrug "probably, after defeating vulture Tony still insists I become a full time avenger" I explain, hearing her laugh I curl my hand around her jaw, the pad of my thumb brushing gently against her beautiful soft skin "you use to hate me" I tease, hearing her scoff I lean closer to her closing the gap between us both, she surprises me by her next gesture of returning the kiss, feeling something flutter in my chest and stomach when she wraps her arms around my neck before pulling away, standing in the night on the roof I smile "I never knew you was affectionate" I hum feeling her hit me playfully "I can be affectionate Parker!" She argues, a dark red tinting her caramel skin "only for you" she adds on quietly, laughing I pull her close to me, hugging her gently.

Passing through a gap I land where I usually do on the fire escape of her apartment, watching her open her window she returns quickly handing me her maths guide "considering you have missions half the time your in maths, someone should keep that brain of yours turning" she laughs, smiling I go to lean in until she places a finger on my lips "I can be affectionate, at times" she teases, furrowing my brows I pout before diving off of the fire escape and swinging up towards mine and mays apartment.