Chapter ten

Peter's PoV

rolling straight off of my bed i jolt to my feet forgetting that I was staying in a hotel room with Ned "damit" I grumble stumbling over to the bathroom, grabbing a can of deodorant i spray it around myself before pulling a shirt on, treading out i glance to Ned who's still sleeping like a log.
Walking down the hallway towards the exit of the second floor I smash straight into MJ who has just emerged from her room wearing a grey short sleeve top and cropped black jeans "Watch it nerd!" She shouts shaking her head before looking up at me and jerking back "Peter! Hey nerd" she says smiling, feeling my cheeks heat up I jolt to my feet "Uh.. Hey MJ.. as much as I lo- enjoy these moments where we.. meet coincidently I gotta be somewhere!" I say, my words stumbling over each other, my feet move before my body could and I find myself half way down the hallway towards the elevator.

Pulling my shirt off I grab the basketball from my bag, dribbling the ball across the Court I close my eyes in attempt to shake the images of Michelle out of my head. Now I was short but I did enjoy the sport. "Peter!" Turning my head as Ned runs on to the Court, smiling I hold the ball to my hipbone tightly "What's up Ned?" I ask tilting my head, watching as the rest of the decathlon team pile out including Michelle who's talking with Cindy "Were all heading to grab a bite, you wanna join?" He asks, staring at Michelle I swallow a lump in my throat, throwing the basket ball in my bag using my spider-senses, I grab my shirt pulling it on "Yeah sure" I murmur following him to everyone.

Sitting next Ned who's sat next to Cindy I look over to Michelle who's sat directly in front of Cindy reading 'of human Bondage' jolting when Ned leans over to me "Are things awkward between you two or something?" He asks quietly, shrugging I nod at the same time "Damn, sorry to make this awkward" he chuckles returning to his conversation with Cindy and Michelle, standing Ned glances to me, pointing to my phone which is ringing he nods. Standing outside I push the phone to my ear gently "Mr stark, Hey!" I chirp, Hearing him cough as he flies through the air "Peter you need to get to the beach right now something is heading your way!" He shouts, looking up as a ball heads towards the city in the sky "On it!" I shout clicking my web shooters I swing towards the beach, catching the ball as he tries to form I wrap a load of webs around him "Peter get back!" Mr Stark shouts form
Above, jumping back just as he busts out he stares at me "Thanos! Sent me!" He shouts, trying to form his words correctly "We get that" mr stark grumbles gesturing towards him, watching as he goes to hit me I web his fist to the ground "Why are you all so eager to kill us?" I grumble, hearing him growl, mr stark whacks his iron fist across his jaw knocking him straight to the floor, repeatedly webbing his body to the sand I look around at all the people watching "You can go back to your dinner now Pete" He says just as I'm slammed into the ground by thanos' lackey, groaning I swing off.

Walking back into the restaurant, my right eye covered with blood from a large cut on my forehead I try to ignore the stares from customers and strangers "Peter you okay?!" Ned asks standing, shrugging I continue to walk to the bathroom "Just a minor fight it's nothing" I grumble disappearing into the bathroom, washing my head I lean forwards "This is such a big deal. I'm getting my ass kicked by his lackeys, What's he going to be like!" I grumble leaning my head against the mirror "I am probably going to die." I breath before standing straight and walking out, shoving my back at the door once more when Michelle is stood directly in front of me "Why are you going to die?" She asks furrowing her brows "uh... I am going to die of Happiness! B-because uh.. because mr stark has upgraded my spider-suit!" I lie through my teeth, watching her furrow her brows even more I feel my cheeks burn hotter than the pits of hell itself "I'm watching you Parker." She grumbles glaring at me as she walks back to the table.

Walking alongside Ned back to our room I rest my head on the back of my hands "That looked intense outside the bathroom with you and Michelle" He says as we enter the room "intense isn't the word for it, I don't know, ever since last night I just get all flustered and nervous around her it's real weird and frustrating" I grumble, watching him wiggle his eyebrows he smirks "Sexually... frustrating?" He asks, groaning I laugh pushing him "no, shut up!" I shout, watching him shake his head he stand upright "No, no, think about it, you guys have been real close lately and seeing her how she was last night obviously triggered some deep hidden feelings for Good old Michelle Jones" he winks as he nudged me playfully, pushing him I fall on my back "I'm being serious Peter, maybe you should pay her a visit?" He asks, shaking my head I turn on my side "Maybe tomorrow, I'm too tired.." I murmur, closing my eyes I freak when he grabs my collar and drags me out of the door and drops me in front of Michelle's room knocking repeatedly before sprinting off back to our room.
Attempting to run back to my room I freeze when the door opens and she stands in the frame "Peter?" She asks, clenching my jaw I smile half-heartedly "H-Hey Michelle! What's uh... what's up?" I ask leaning against the wall, my cheeks already heating up "Alright so are you going to tell me what the hell is going on with you?" She asks grabbing my collar and pushing me into her room "Uh.. nothing... why would there be anything going on" I laugh nervously folding my arms over my chest, watching her arch an eyebrow she shakes her head and punches my chest "Just! Straight out tell me what's wrong okay." She says boldly, wincing I close my eyes and take a deep breath "fine."