Chapter eleven

Peters pov

"Fine." I say boldly, watching her sigh she nods and sits down on the couch, her coffee held tightly in her hands, staying stood up I pace back and fourth "I... Uh.. I might have to go on this big mission soon to defeat this big guy they call thanos and I struggle to fight even the small guys he sends, and I might very well die during this mission, and I literally can't concentrate on anything because all I can think about is you and it's sending me insane because whenever I'm near you I get really nervous and really hot and flushed and I don't know it just takes away every sense I have and I can never keep control!" I say, no breaths or anything, exhaling heavily afterwards I rest my head on the wall "I just needed to get that off of my chest." I say boldly, grabbing the door handle I walk out rather quickly, about to walk into my room I shake my head and sprint down stairs.

Laying on my back on the beach, my warm breath creating a small cloud of visible air "Peter?" Sitting up I look over to Michelle who's stood with her khaki green jacket on "MJ.." I murmur, watching her walk over to me she sits beside me "You can't just say all of that and run out nerd!" She nudges me, shaking my head I laugh lightly "I panicked." I laugh, watching her scoff she leans her shoulder against mine "So you might die." She says, nodding I lean back on my elbow "And you can't stop thinking about me" she smirks, groaning I fall on my back "I have nothing to say" I murmur, staring at the stars, she grabs my hand, looking over my shoulder at her she sits next me and grabs my other hand, my heart racing faster than quicksilver could ever, her brown hair falling over one of her eyes, her touch grazing my hands gently "Are you nervous, nerd?" She asks, clenching my jaw I swallow a lump in my throat "Just how nervous can a spider get?" She teases, closing my eyes I laugh half-heartedly just as she wraps her arms around my neck, my heart stops and my cheeks light on fire, unconsciously leaning forward the space between us both is closed and it's as if time itself has paused, as if doctor strange was here, the wind was silent, the noises from our fellow decalthlon members in their rooms extinguished, only the heat that radiates off of our bodies remain and the sweet symphony ringing in my ears chimes, feeling her lean back she rests her forehead against my own "Have a good night, spider-boy" she smirks pulling away and walking towards the hotel, clenching my jaw I tilt my head back exhaling heavily.

Treading into my room as Ned sits up, his phone rested in his hand "Hey buddy how'd it go?" He asks, exhaling i stare at him "We kissed..." I murmur, watching his eyes widen he smiles "that's awesome Peter!" He chirps, nodding I fall on my back on my bed "I need to sleep..." I murmur turning on to my side and basically passing out.

Pulling a simple science shirt on I walk down to the breakfast room with Ned, my spider suit on underneath my clothes "you expecting a call from tony today?" He asks as we enter "Yeah, vision said something had entered the atmosphere so we have to be on guard" I murmur, spotting the decathlon group my eyes meet Michelle's who's smiling warmly, clenching my jaw I look down at the time "hey.. uh I'm going to head back to the room real quick I left my phone in the bathroom" I murmur backing away, searching around for the small grey device I almost fall over when the door slams "Are you that nervous you can't sit at the breakfast table with us?" She asks leaning against the wall, clenching my jaw I look over my shoulder "I lost my phone" I murmur, watching her laugh she walks towards me, her hand pressing against my leg where my phone is "oh really? Loser" She teases, feeling my cheeks heat up I close my eyes shaking my head, leaning against the wall she leans her body on my own "wanna tell me what sparked all these nervous feelings" she asks smirking against my neck, inhaling sharply I trace small circles into her lower back "You know, when you asked for coffee and I kind of walked in on you" I breath, Hearing her scoff she presses herself against me harshly "Really? You little nervous nerd" she laughs, involuntarily Placing my hands on her hips she kisses and nips at my neck ever so gently "I didn't take you to be the kind of girl who is affectionate, then again this isn't the first time we've kissed" I murmur, Hearing her scoff she grabs the hem of her shirt and pulls it off "I may be quiet and not very sociable, but I'm still a human" she murmurs, laughing I press my lips to her neck softly, kissing down to her collar bones "No, no, of course..." I whisper as she rakes her fingers through my hair, jolting upright when someone knocks at the door which so happens to be locked "Peter? You found your phone?" Ned says from the other side, gesturing for Michelle to be quiet I walk over to the door peering my head out "Uh.. no, I decided to take a shower, won't be long" I murmur, watching confusion wash over his face he shrugs "Uh well, can I come in? I'll wait for you" He asks, inhaling I smile "just let me get a towel on" I murmur closing the door, gesturing for her to get in the bathroom she nods and tries to contain a laugh "hurry up nerd" she whispers closing the door behind her, pulling my shirt off I wrap a towel around my waist, kicking my jeans off so I'm left in my boxers, opening the door for Ned he waddles inside and smiles, going straight to his side of the room and beginning to turn the console on.

Walking in the bathroom after Ned got himself comfy I stop in my tracks when Michelle is stood there tying her curly brown hair up in a bun wearing only her underwear "What? You said you were showering?" She smirks, feeling the towel leave my waist I continue to stare dumbfound at her "Come on then" she laughs turning so her back is to me before removing the remaining of her clothes.