O3.

In the end, they fell asleep, and when they woke up, it was too late and Yoongi stayed the night at Hoseok's. They decided they would go the next day.

The first to wake up was Yoongi, something he found weird, because when they used to live together, it was always Hoseok the first one to wake up, making him a cup of coffee and something very simple for breakfast if he was feeling generous, if not, he would wake up Yoongi, cup of coffee in hand, and tell him to please, could you make breakfast for us, hyungie? with that annoying (actually not) high pitched, baby voice of his. It was probably just to manipulate him, because he knew Hoseok wasn't one to do aegyo all the time, he almost didn't do it, and he knew Hoseok knew he was weak for the younger's aegyo. He was definitely an asshole.

Anyways, that's not the point. The point is, Yoongi found it strange that Hoseok hadn't woken up (although given it was a Saturday and Hoseok didn't work on Saturdays, he could wake up later than usual), so he went to the boy's room and knocked, but nobody answered so he opened the door and quietly entered it, but before he started calling out Hoseok's name to wake him up, he noticed the boy was curled up and clutching and hugging a giant Ryan stuffie with a little pout. He smiled softly, remembering when they lived together. Hoseok's face when sleeping was always relaxed, his features softening, even with his sharp jawline, you couldn't help but see him as extremely soft, but he always, always had a little pout on his mouth, his bottom lip sticking out. Even after years of seeing him sleep on their de-stress sessions with kids movies or cartoons, his heart always stuttered when seeing him like that. It made him extremely soft.

He closed the door and went to the kitchen, making some coffee for himself and chocolate milk for Hoseok, and pancakes. When it was all ready, he took both mugs and brought them to the younger's room, leaving the pancakes on the kitchen.

He knocked.

"Seokseok, sweetheart, are you awake? I made some chocolate milk for you. And pancakes."

He heard some shuffling and finally light steps getting closer. Hoseok's steps were always extremely light, the majority of people not being able to hear them, but living with him for several years, he eventually was able to. Very, very faintly. But still. He could. The brown haired boy opened the door blinking sleepily and rubbing his eyes.

Yoongi smiled.

"Good morning, sunshine. Want some chocolate?"

Upon hearing the word chocolate, a smile grew on Hoseok's face. He nodded eagerly and made grabby hands at Yoongi.

"Gimme, gimme."

The elder laughed and gave the cup to the taller, who smelled it and hummed, his eyes closing and tight-lipped smile widening.

"Thank you, Yoon."

"You're welcome, Hobi. Come on, there's pancakes on the kitchen," he grabbed Hoseok by the waist and pushed him towards the kitchen, the other letting himself be guided.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

When they finished their breakfast, Hoseok changed and both got on Yoongi's car, headed to the older's department. They started disassembling the bed first, given it was the most needed item, to later move to pack clothes and shoes and lastly the rest of the things he would be able to fit in Hoseok's department. When the younger saw Yoongi's kitten onesie and giant Kumamon plushie, he got a strange feeling. It wasn't bad, but he didn't know if it was good either. It was just strange. But he payed it no mind and kept packing, laughing at Yoongi and making fun of him when he found a pair of Kumamon boxers, the black haired male scoffing, giving him a dirty look and grabbing the boxers, mumbling about disrespectful brats and Kumamon being for all ages, not just children. Hoseok laughed loudly.

By lunch, they had packed half of Yoongi's things and put the bed on the elder's car. They had lunch at Yoongi's, cooking together, «like old times», Yoongi had said, and eating on the couch, watching TV and talking about everything and nothing. It had been so long since they spent time just the two of them, without the rest of the boys. And they realized they missed it, laughing and joking and cuddling and everything. It wasn't the same as when they were with the boys. Somehow, they were more comfortable being intimate and touchy when nobody was there. Well, «somehow» was very vague. Mainly, it was Jungkook and his teasing when they first started being very touchy with each other. The kid was... well, a kid. And one time they were watching a horror movie, Yoongi and Hoseok had been cuddling because the younger was scared shitless and wanted to be hugged and have someone he could hide on, his face pressed against the older's chest. When the youngest had noticed them, he started making fun of them and making kissy faces and sounds. Yoongi had showed him his middle finger and Hoseok had disentangled himself from his hyung, his ears a little pink. Since then, they had reduced their touchy nature when with others. But when alone, they usually were so tangled they couldn't difference where one started and where the other ended. They still were pretty touchy to the others, but not so much to be made fun of 24/7.

It was six of the afternoon when they finished packing everything Yoongi owned. They settled on having dinner at Yoongi's, using all the food they could so it wouldn't go to waste. When they finished, Yoongi grabbed his coffee and coffee machine because yours is old as fuck, Seok, and you almost have no coffee and I can't live without my coffee okay? And, my coffee is better than yours, no offense.

They put some boxes on the car, as much as they could fit in with the bed already there, the big Kumamon plushie on the backseat alongside the coffee machine and the coffee beans. Yoongi said «my most precious belongings», making Hoseok laugh.

When they arrived at Hoseok's, they were so tired that after leaving all the boxes in Yoongi's new room, also known as the old spare room that was full of not so important things that actually fit in Hoseok's room, but he never organized, they decided to go to sleep without making Yoongi's bed.

Yoongi was about to go to the couch to sleep after showering, but Hoseok grabbed his hand and looked timidly at him.

"Yoongi hyung... could you... you could... ugh," he groaned. "Don't sleep on the couch. Sleep with me on the bed. I don't want you waking up grumpy because your old man back can't handle a hard couch," he joked, trying to hide his embarrassment.

The older smiled, his heartbeat stuttering in his chest. "Yeah, yeah, I'd like that."

Hoseok dragged the other to his room, lightly pushing him to the bed while he closed the door. Yoongi laid down on his side, watching Hoseok turn off the light and shuffle to the bed. He felt the boy laid down and wrap his arms around his waist and rest his head on his chest, snuggling to him. He wrapped his arms around the younger, burying his nose in the chocolate locks. He breathed in the soft vanilla smell and fell asleep.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

i have like two more chapters already written, yay.

as always, it ain't edited nor proofread. any mistake you find, hmu. hope you liked it💖

hope world was so!!!!!!! fucking cool!!!!!!! like seriously I loved it. and I loved the fact that even tho it's only seven tracks he tried more than one style?????? it's fucking awesome I loved it so fucking much and also I loved the MV so much!!!!!!! and he looked so cute!!!!!! so pretty so handsome!!!!!! ugh I'm in love with the mixtape