O4.

It was Monday and the first one to wake up was Hoseok. The day before, he had helped Yoongi put together his bed, and then unpack everything. Everything of Yoongi's that didn't fit on Hoseok's department, they had took to Namjoon's, who offered his garage to put everything they needed, since he lived on an apartment complex with individual garages. There were just a few apartments, so they could have one each.

Like it was college all over again, Hoseok made coffee for Yoongi and chocolate milk for himself while humming some song he had stuck in his head. He went to the older's room and knocked the door.

"Hey, Yoongi. Wake up. I made coffee."

Like it was some kind of magic word, right after saying 'coffee', Yoongi appeared at the door and took the cup of coffee, taking a sip immediately.

He smiled innocently at the other.

"Could you make breakfast?," he asked cutely with a sweet voice.

Yoongi smiled and rolled his eyes.

"Of course you would."

Hoseok laughed and went to the kitchen for his chocolate. He sat at the counter and sipped from his mug while watching Yoongi make breakfast, alternated with sips of coffee. When it was done, he served it for Hoseok and himself in two plates and sat down, eating it and drinking his coffee.

"There's more coffee in the machine, you know? Just in case. I think it's unhealthy to drink too much coffee, like, your usual doses of it, but I guess I can't make you drink less," Hoseok looked to his side, trying to play innocent.

"I'll drink as much coffee as I want and need. Fuck healthiness."

Hoseok glared at him.

"What am I going to do with you, Min Yoongi." The older chuckled. "Hey, why did you make me wake you up early? It's barely 7am. You usually sleep a little more, at least."

Yoongi started playing with the food that was left on his plate.

"I have to start looking for a new job. At least temporarily."

Hoseok sighed.

"Yoon, you don't have to. Not right away, at least. I can wait a little more for you, you know? So you can look for a, you know, job as a producer. It's okay, really."

The shorter shook his head.

"I'll look for whatever job now, Hoseok." The tone he used was final, so Hoseok shut up and finished his breakfast.

"I'll go take a shower. In case you leave like, right now, your keys are the ones that don't have the Pikachu."

Yoongi laughed. Of course Hoseok would have some cute thing for his keys. Of course.

The younger gave the black haired boy a kiss on the cheek and ran to the shower, a blush on the tip of his ears, Yoongi smiling softly with blushed cheeks.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

When Hoseok arrived, he was so tired, the first thing he did after taking his shoes off was throwing himself on the couch, feeling a strange but usual desire to take his onesie and his giant plushie and watch some cartoons. He was about to lift himself from the couch and go do that, until he heard steps.

"Tired?," came Yoongi's voice from the little hall that lead to the rooms and the bathroom.

Hoseok whined, nodding, but still not moving, frowning because he wouldn't be able to do what he wanted to do. He pouted.

"Did you have lunch?"

"Mhm," he nodded.

"Want some coffee?"

He vehemently shook his head. Yoongi laughed.

"I want some warm milk," he murmured.

"Warm milk it is."

Hoseok heard some noise coming from his little kitchen. He also smelled coffee. He had to admit, the smell of coffee was pretty nice. He liked it, kind of. But the beverage was awful. He didn't like it, not one bit. He remembers when he used to drink coffee as much as or even more than Yoongi. Ah, the old stressful college days. He also remembers Yoongi looking at him with twinkling eyes when he made his coffee, always saying the same: 'Want some coffee with that sugar?'. He always glared at him, making the other laugh loudly. It was not his fault coffee was awful and he liked it sweet so he wouldn't actually taste the coffee, he only drank it because it kept him awake. And, dear Jesus, did he need it. Pulling all nighters was no freaking fun.

He felt a little nudge on his leg and sat hugging his knees to his chest, then grabbing the glass of milk.

"Thank you," he mumbled.

The other just smiled at him. He also opened his arms for Hoseok to cuddle him, and the younger gladly did it, being careful of not spilling his milk. He put his head right below Yoongi's chin, and drank his milk slowly, enjoying the feeling of the warm milk settling on his stomach and Yoongi surrounding him, one of his arms hugging him.

"Still like cuddling after work, I see."

Hoseok shrugged.

"Looks like it. Wouldn't know. Haven't done it since we lived together."

Yoongi furrowed his brow.

"Not even with the asshole?"

The brown haired boy shook his head.

"Shame on him. Cuddling with you is the best thing ever."

A little laugh escaped Hoseok's lips.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

honestly, i waited this long bc i can't just keep updating every two days... and then i forgot albsoabsksbka hope you liked this chapeter<3

also, i can't believe this has more than 200 reads???? omg tysm<3333*u*