O8.

It had been a week since Yoongi saw, for the first time, Hoseok doing the thing, although he didn't know it was the thing. The younger had panicked as soon as he woke up, his doe eyes watering, but Yoongi had quickly reassured him that everything was okay. And he could still remember Hoseok's words.

It's weird, it's not okay.

His heart broke at hearing those words, along with seeing Hoseok with tears in his eyes and mouth turned down. He had hugged him, tight, and whispered in his ear how it was not weird and it was okay. While he hadn't full on cried, Hoseok was certainly tearing up a little, and Yoongi fixed it with hugs, sweet words and a glass of warm milk. Finally, the younger had calmed down and didn't wallow in self hate, which Yoongi deemed as a win. They spent the rest of the night cuddling on the couch, Hoseok still in his onesie (he had wanted to take it off, but Yoongi basically made him keep it, although deep down, Hoseok didn't want to take it off). And after having dinner, they decided to go to sleep. Just so Hoseok wouldn't have time to think too much about what happened and feel bad, Yoongi decided they would sleep together, and of course Hoseok would be okay with that, because he loved cuddling with his best friend and that's exactly what they did for the rest of the night and how they woke up.

The next day, Hoseok had been very wary, and Yoongi confronted him when he saw the opened box of a DVD of a Disney movie, which only meant Hoseok had done the same thing as the day before but had changed and put everything in its place before he could see him. And with tears in his eyes, Hoseok had finally told him why he hid it.

It's because my ex always thought it was weird and that I shouldn't do that! That I'm a fucking adult and should act like that instead of like a child!

And Yoongi's heart broke again. He enveloped Hoseok in his arms and kissed his hair and caressed him and whispered sweet things, assuring him that his ex was a dick and that he shouldn't have said that, that he was wrong and Hoseok wasn't. It took a while for the younger to calm down, but eventually he did, and Yoongi again made him warm milk to help him. He also cuddled him, giving him his Kumamon so the younger could cuddle it too while Yoongi was the big spoon, and Hoseok felt so drained, he accepted it and wrapped them both in his soft baby blue blanket.

He still couldn't stop thinking about that. About Hoseok doing that when he was alone and stressed, about how much of a dick the younger's ex had been with him. About everything. He didn't think it was weird, just that it was uncommon, which isn't the same. But he tried not to dwell on that, it wouldn't be of any good if for any reason Hoseok noticed it and felt bad about himself even if Yoongi didn't think it was bad, what he did. So he decided to postpone his thoughts on that until the brunette felt comfortable enough doing it with Yoongi there. He actually found himself craving arriving home to Hoseok in his cute onesie taking a nap so he could cuddle him and find comfort in hugging the younger and seeing him so in peace. It had been just a very few times that he could do that, with what Hoseok getting used and comfortable with the idea of Yoongi seeing him like that. But those few times made him feel even calmer than with their usual cuddling sessions without onesies and Kumamon and soft blankets.

He caressed Hoseok's cheek. Since that day they kind of fought, the younger had started to sneak into his room and bed some nights, Yoongi welcoming him with open arms. He watched his face, softly illuminated by the moonlight, making him look ethereal. His chubby cheeks that he loved so much, soft heart shaped lips slightly open, letting out as soft breaths, his little perfect nose, his long, thick, dark lashes. His face looked so peaceful that it filled Yoongi with warmth, and made him feel as peaceful. For some reason he couldn't completely comprehend, nothing calmed him more than seeing Hoseok calm, at peace. He felt this urge to protect him, since always, since he met him, since the first time he saw those pretty chocolate doe eyes timidly looking at him from beneath his lashes.

And it never stopped. And, somehow, he knew it would never stop.

-------------❀❁❀-------------

I'm so sorry I've been so bad with updates, but I've been with college midterms and personal problems and couldn't find a time to write. I hope you liked this:( and thank you for +3k💞💞💞 you are all amazing, ily, do you want something for 3k??? idk u tell me and if i can i'll do it.