O9.

He was arriving home earlier than usual, and he could feel his heartbeat getting faster the closer he was, the possibility of seeing Hoseok doing what he called the thing making him expectant. He wanted to see Hoseok doing it, because he wanted Hoseok to get used to it and finally be comfortable, which would probably mean he would stop thinking it was wrong and would also mean he stopped feeling bad about himself.

And that's something he didn't want for Hoseok. He didn't want his ray of sunshine to feel bad about himself, to dislike himself, not when the only thing he did was try to make everyone's lives better and give them love.

He wanted nothing less than happiness for the boy.

When he reached the door to their apartment, as silently as he could, he opened it, getting inside quickly and closing it. He took off his shoes and left them besides Hoseok's, taking off his coat and leaving the keys in the little table there. When he turned around, a gummy smile appeared on his face and he felt himself turn into a puddle. Hoseok was sleeping on the couch, his dinosaur onesie on and wrapped in his baby blue blanket, hugging Kumamon tightly. He walked closer to the younger, trying to make no sound at all. He caressed the boy's soft, chubby cheek and the brunette leaned on his touch, like a puppy or a kitten. Moving the younger a little, he climbed on the couch and hugged him from behind. Hoseok moved a little before melting into his embrace, still asleep. Yoongi closed his eyes and inhaled Hoseok's vanilla scent, relaxing even more.

Slowly, he felt sleep taking over.

--❀❁❀--

When he woke up, it was from soft hands caressing his face and a soft voice calling out his name. He groaned and burrowed his head in whatever was right in front of him and between his arms. He felt that whatever vibrate and heard giggles, which finally made him try to open his eyes. The first thing he saw when he did, was that the «whatever» was actually Hoseok's stomach, clad in something green. He looked up and found himself looking at the younger smiling softly, still in his dinosaur onesie and carding his fingers through his hair. He smiled softly at the brunette, feeling giddy on the inside when he saw Hoseok hadn't taken off his onesie and the soft baby blue blanket was still draped over them and Kumamon was right beside him.

He's finally comfortable, he thought.

God, he really wished he was.

"Hey, Seok."

"Hey, sleeping beauty. You finally woke up," he said, giggling.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, but smiled at the younger nonetheless.

"Had to kiss me for that?" he joked.

Hoseok huffed.

"Of course not. The only prince to your sleeping beauty is Kumamon. He did all the kissing."

Yoongi laughed.

"But you're such a prince, Seok. I'm sure you could be too."

The brunette rolled his eyes, his cheeks turning pink.

"Shut up, you dick." He pouted and furrowed his brows, and Yoongi couldn't help it. He laughed and with one hand on the younger's waist and the other grabbing Hoseok's hand on his face, he pulled him over him, making the brunette squeak, and hugged him, burrowing his head in the other's neck.

"God, you're so cute."

Hoseok whined, and laughed. "Oh, shut up, hyung. Stop being a dick."

Yoongi giggled. And both boys stayed like that for a while, Yoongi hugging Hoseok and Hoseok's body over his. The younger burrowed his head on the older's chest, and grabbed his shirt with his hands. It was peaceful on the little apartment, quiet, and Hoseok could feel himself slowly falling asleep for a second time that afternoon. But before he could, he felt and heard Yoongi talk.

"Hey, I... I wanted to ask you something."

The brunette could hear the nervousness on his hyung's voice, so he lifted his head from where it was and looked him in the eyes, giving him a soft and reassuring smile.

"Ask away."

Yoongi nodded and chewed on his bottom lip.

"Are you... are you comfortable doing it with me here?"

Hoseok sighed, knowing exactly what he meant.

"Surprisingly, yeah. I am. Now. I... wasn't comfortable about it before but now I am, kind of. Compared to then. I still... I still don't think is normal or okay and I know what you'll say, but I still think that and I still will. Only with you, though. And please, please don't tell the guys. Please."

He looked at Yoongi with pleading eyes, and he couldn't resist them, so, with a sigh, he nodded.

"Just... just know that I don't think it's not normal. And I don't think it's wrong. Okay? I think it's fucking cute and it's perfectly okay."

Hoseok felt warm inside and smiled at his hyung. He kissed said hyung's cheek and got comfortable using his chest as his own personal pillow.

"Can we sleep a little more?," he asked.

Yoongi checked the time. They had time. "Yes, we can."