Dreadful Physics

•E/C: Eye Color
•Y/N: Your Name

Your POV:

I sit at my desk, tapping my toe lightly on the white floor in the physics room with my head held up by my hand. My E/C orbs dart over to the clock above the door for what felt like the fiftieth time. Class should be starting soon and most of the other desks are filled with students, but the teacher is nowhere to be found. Suddenly, two familiar figures appear in the doorway, and it isn't long before they spot me too.

"Hey, it's Y/N!" Ethan exclaims with a grin on his face, which also appears on Liam's lips as they make their way towards my seat in the front row. There's an empty seat to my left but an occupied one on my right, which doesn't seem to please the boys, for Liam plants his hand on the surface of it, snapping the girl with teal-dyed hair out of her read.

"Oh, what's this?" He asks while snatching the book out of her hands, infuriating the female.

"Hey!" She attempts to reach for it only for the novel to be held high over the blonde's head, keeping it away from her grabbing hands. I was too shocked to even respond to this behavior. Hopefully, they're just messing around and will give it right back.

"What do you think you're doing in my seat?" Liam asks with a twisted smile, causing the other student to glare at him.

"It's not your seat! I sat here first!" She retorts, about ready to beat his ass. At this, his eyes narrow as his grin gets wider.

"Hey, Ethan, go long!"

The girl's green eyes grow wide as her book is thrown across the room to Ethan, who stands beside an open window. By this point, other students are watching, some even recording as  the black-haired boy holds the novel out the window, threatening to drop it.

"Now, who does this seat belong to?" Liam asks in an "innocent" tone, while the female narrows her eyes at him in hate with gritted teeth. Not wanting her book to be thrown outside, especially since it rained last night, which means the ground is muddy, she stands up reluctantly to allow Liam to take her place. The blonde grins victoriously while leaning back in his chair and setting his feet on top of the desk. Meanwhile, the upset teenager marches over to Ethan with an outstretched hand.

"Now, give it back," she demands in an irritated tone.

"Oops." With a smirk on his lips, the black-haired male drops the book, sending it down from the second floor to the first. The object splashes upon hitting a mud puddle, causing the girl to gasp in disbelief as she runs to the window to look outside at the damaged property. While she grieves over her poor book, Ethan passes Liam's desk to give the blonde a high five before sitting in the seat on the other side of me.

"Well, that was mean," I comment, less than pleased by their actions. I'd want to kill them if I were in that poor girl's place. The boys drag their desks towards mine, trapping me between them, much to my dislike. My body tenses on instinct as they both hold their heads up with their hand, facing me.

"Oh well." Ethan shrugs nonchalantly, like they do this sort of stuff all the time. "That's not our problem."

"She shouldn't have taken my desk," Liam adds, causing me to raise an eyebrow.

"Why did you need that one? There's plenty of empty desks in here."

"Yeah, but only one was next to you, and there's two of us. We'd both like to sit beside our new friend." Liam smirks while leaning into my face more, causing me to move back some to get my personal space back. Thankfully, we're interrupted when the classroom door opens to reveal an older man with wild, chocolate brown hair. His glasses sit crookedly on his face and his black tie is undone. His cream-colored button up is also wrinkled, only adding to the disheveled look. His brown hazel eyes glance over at the class, allowing me to see the dark circles beneath the orbs.