Biting the Hand that Feeds

•Y/N: Your Name

—————————————————
_________________________________
Author's POV:
_________________________________

—————————————————_________________________________Author's POV:_________________________________

_________________________________

When Y/N arose from her unconscious state yet again, she was horrified to learn that all this was not just an awful dream. Her prison was real, though now, she was no longer confined to the chair, which now resides in a far corner of the room; rather, she had been placed on the bed and covered with a warm blanket. With a slight shift, her gut twisted when she still felt binds on her ankles and wrists and heaved a shaky sigh. She wanted to cry, but as her expression contorted, a hand was set atop her shoulder, causing the girl to draw in a sharp breath of fear as she came to realize that it was not, in fact, a pillow underneath her head but a warm lap belonging to one of her kidnappers. Anxiously, she angled her neck to view which one it was as a wide smile was sent down to her by a certain redheaded troublemaker. Y/N felt sickened by Liam's grin, though it was genuinely joyful. Perhaps that was why it was so unsettling?

"Awake already? That was fast." Still dazed from the chloroform, her speech came out in a slur as she responded to him.

"Wha..."

"Shh..." Before she could form a functional sentence, the boy lifted a finger to his lips, showing his teeth now partially in his grin before petting the girl's head. Her stiffness and state of mind struggled to move away as she wore an expression of disgust, a pitiful display that only made him laugh. She looked like a worm crawling to the dirt. "Ethan will be down any a minute with dinner, so stay put."

"Home... I- I need to go home." Putting her stomach muscles to use, she attempts to sit up only to be forced back down by Liam's hand, which reached around to the upper part of her chest.

"Ah, ah, ah. No moving around that much. I promise, you won't get very far. Besides, you already are home, your new home, so relax. Get used to it." Y/N shook her head roughly and fought harder to get away from him.

"You jackasses are out of your damn minds! Now, let me go! Let me go!" She pleaded desperately, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Ouch. Now that wasn't very nice." Liam holds a hand over his heart in a dramatic fashion, holding back a smug smile. "You hurt my feelings. You're getting notorious for that."

"Good," she barks at him angrily, not giving two shits if he was faking or not. Her struggling stopped when the basement door suddenly opened, bringing both of their attentions to the staircase as a figure started walking down it. Ethan carried a plate in his hand, and the moment he saw Y/N awake and restrained to his friend's lap, he grinned cheekily, filling the girl with fear.

"Oh, would you look at that? Our prisoner has no hands," he points out, filling her with dread as the boy squatted down in front of them before picking up a fish finger from the plate and waving it back and forth. "Looks like we'll have to help her out." Y/N reacted instantly when the food was held to her lips, spinning her head in the other direction. He chuckles and takes her jaw to bring her back towards it, being firm but not rough.