Malls are... Not that bad.

Emi's POV

"Get me out of here!!!" I screamed.

"No! Your gonna go in there!" Scarlette, the devil, told me.

"If I go in there, what will you get me?"

"Um... video games?"

"Already have a lot of those, next!" I faced Tyler.

"I already baked you cookies so I don't have to get you anything!" my eyes widened at him.

"Cookies?! Where are they?!" Niall and I yelled at him. He pulled out a Baggie with cookies from nowhere.

"Your a magician! Now cookies! Here Niall, you can have some." Everyone looked at me with 'why does he get cookies, but me?!' Looks.

"He's my food buddie! You guys are different kinds of buddies!"

"Then what are we?" Tomoe asked.

"Niall is my food buddie, Cameron is my emo buddie, Scarlette is my racing and evil buddie, Nanami is my other dimension and my screw you, Kurama buddie, Tyler is my gay and baking buddie-"

"You never even helped me bake!"

"But see, You do the baking, and I taste test all the foods!" He had a depressed look in his face.

"Anyway, Winter is my helping everyone buddie, Mizuki is my daredevil buddie and Tomoe is my scaring the shit out of you guys buddie! Now, what are you guys gonna get me for I can go in the mall?"

"Um... I'll get you five things that you want, at any cost!" Scarlette told me.

"Great proposition! I'll go!" She sighed in relief.

"But just because I'm going in, doesn't mean that I'm not planing your funeral Scarlette!" she took back that sigh and we went in. I was so freakin' scared until I saw a store called 'Dokimeki Japan' and I ran in.

"Holy mother of fudgesickles! This is so awesome!" I looked at everything and I didn't see my friends anywhere.

I think I ran away... uh oh! Now how am I going to get this Attack on Titan's jacket?! It is like $100 bucks but hey! Scarlette said five things no matter the price! Heheheh, your mistake, Scarlette! Instead of me killing you, it'll be your wallet that'll kill you!

I found a poster with Kamisama kiss on it and I'm like, "I gotta show Nanami Tomoe and Mizuki... oh my god, Mizuki?! Where did we leave him?!"

Meanwhile...

"Hello! Did anyone forget about me? I'm still in the house! Where is everyone? Oh well, I'm hungry!" Mizuki said while looking around the house.

Back to Emi!

Oops? Well, I guess I should get him something... after I'm done using all my buys.

"Oh. My. Freakin. God. That. Is. Pokemon!" I freaked out as I saw Pokemon. I mean like Ash, Pikachu, and like, well I can't say it all because I'm still in the aw moment.

"They would totally love this!" I saw my friends outside the store searching for something, or someone, so I, being the little devil I am, his in everything and waited for one of them, or all of them, to pass by. The first was Scarlette. Yes! so when she came near me, I jumped out and screamed.

"Welcome to my wonderland, lama!" She screamed and everyone looked at us.

"Why did you do that?! You almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Dang it! I thought that would've killed you!" She gave me one of her 'really? After all that?' looks.

"Well, now that your here, I want you to buy me something!" I pulled her hand to the Attack on Titan's jacket and it was freakin' awesome! She actually bought it for me and I saw the bill. It was $169.75! Wow! She is awesome!