midnight

it's only monday and i'm freaking tired already :)

Pressing the tweet button, tweet sent.

It was almost 12 o'clock in the midnight, I was wide awake because of the coffee I've been drinking. I was sitting down, all of the school works, reviewers and ballpens are in front of me. I was stressing out, I was suppose to study for a test and do a project. I didn't know what to do at that moment, all I was thinking about is that I should be alive at the end of the week.

My phone buzzed, someone messaged me on twitter. Who would dm in the middle of the night? I head to my messages, seeing Shawn's name.

shawnmendes send your tweet:
"it's only monday and i'm freaking tired already :)"

He was typing and said, "Stressed?"

"Yea," I type back. "Why are you awake at this time?"

"Well, maybe if you open your window."

I place my phone down on the desk. I go to my window, seeing Shawn sitting on the tree in front of my window. "What are you doing here? It's like 12 midnight? It's dark outside!" I whispered, not to wake up the neighbourhood.

I help him get in, closing the window after.

"I brought you Wendy's, your favourite." He said, smiling, handing me the paper bag of food. He examines my face, looking worried. "You look so tired, love. You should have a break first."

Good thing he had food, I felt my stomach rumbling. "Aww, thanks love." I smile at him, giving him a kiss on the cheek. We ate our favourite burger and talk. It was relaxing, all of the negative thoughts were gone. Just him being here, makes me happy.

"What are you up to now?" He asks, biting on to his burger.

"I still have a test tomorrow, and two projects. It's crazy! All of them are due tomorrow!" I said, finishing my burger, and sipping on to my drink.

"You can do this. I know you can!" He embraces me. My head resting on his chest, inhaling his scent was satisfying. "You should be sleeping now, you still have classes tomorrow."

Wrapping my hands around his torso, I look at him, "Can you just stay here...beside me?" I ask him.

He kisses my forehead, "Alright, but promise me you'll sleep on time again. Okay?" He said. "I'm just worried about you."

I sighed in relief, "Thank you, Shawn." I lay down on my bed, Shawn putting on my blanket. "Goodnight, I love you." Giving him a smile, one more time.

He smiled as well, tucking the hair behind my ear. Securing the night with a kiss. "Goodnight, love."