천사 이야기 (Angel Story)(EXO Fanfic) || ❋ KimuGo Originals

{KimuGo Originals} 

❝ I promise you, even heaven and hell, won't ever break us apart. Saranghae. ❞

Long ago, pass distant stars, there stand both the Kingdom of Angels and the Kingdom of Demons, in which case, was called Heaven and Hell. Which separate both these powerful Kingdoms, is a wide stretch of blue roses that reprimand both parties to collide. 

Airi, the Queen of Angels, is one of the most different angels out there in her Kingdom. Why? She was born without wings to call herself one. Opposite her Kingdom, rules the powerful Jun of all the Demon realm who will do anything to get what he wants. 

What if.. these two highly powerful creatures were to meet?

During a starry night sky, they unexpectedly meet in the valley of blue roses, underneath the big round moon, who would've thought that their first encounter with one another, would start the biggest sin between two different worlds. Will they fight for each other's differences, or go separate paths for the sake of everyone's peace..? 

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © KimchiiDesu/KimuGo

What is a KimuGo Originals? -- That is my so-called author name when I was ten years old. 

Please do not plagiarize or copy the same story line. I accept full criticism of any sort. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! :)