4.

Randy's POV
She just denied it all, I mean who the fuck does she think she is; I question as I watch her walk out of my office. Scratching the back of my head I closed the drapes then went back to work, as I began typing Kim called.

Why she just left my office, why is she all of a sudden calling; I question as I decline the call, sending it straight to voicemail. I'll be in hot water when I get home, I thought as I got back to work.

Pulling a document out I sighed as I began scanning, I hated reading; especially boring emails & documents. I rather read The Hungry Hungry Hippo or Good Night Moon to Brooklyn, then read this shit.

^^
^^

It was finally my lunch break, I wanted to talk to Renee, but she left without giving me her number; hell back to her brother I go. Pushing Harry's door open to see him laminating papers, "Renee's number now!"

I demand as I went onto contacts, after Harry handed me her number I left his office & headed to my favorite lunch spot. Pulling my phone out as I sat in my Mercedes, clicking on a new message I texted Renee.

"Join me for lunch," I type as I killed the ignition "I rather not sir, I'm underage & way to busy; besides your married!" She types back as I stepped inside the restaurant, "just join me for lunch my treat" I sorta plea as I'm lead to my normal table.

Waving the waiter away as I wait for Renee's reply, "why do you can just pester me with this Sugar Daddy crap? I'm not into kinky sex or just sex in general," ugh I thought as I threw my face into my hands, "I'll treat you like a queen."

I type hoping that would lure her in, "I don't want you treating me like royalty, I want a relationship, hand holding, hugs & kisses. Not popular movie sex or dominance, I don't want rules I don't want gifts; and you said you'd treat me like a queen so fucking listen for once!"

Messing with the keypad as I figured out what I would send next, "just give it a chance, join me for lunch please?" I text before turning my phone off, she might not even reply, I thought as a waiter emerged.

Renee's POV
Pacing around in my room as I thought about this whole join me for lunch shit, grabbing my phone & purse I then left the hotel. Probably the biggest mistake I'll ever make, I thought as I unlocked my truck & headed to lunch.

I'm not agreeing to this Sugar Baby/Sugar Daddy thing, what ever you want to call it; I thought as I pulled up into a parking lot. God this place was fancy looking, I thought as I looked down at my outfit.

Cutting the ignition I then stepped out & headed inside, seeing Randy in the very back sipping on what looked like Whiskey. Approaching the table with a scowl, "and she finally arrives" he utters as he pats the cushion beside him.

Like hell I'm sitting next to him I thought as I sat on the opposite end, opening the menu I kept my eyes on it & only it. "Let's talk" he whispers as scoots closer to me, "get away or I'll punch you where the sun doesn't shine."

I threat as I ball up my fist, he chuckles before opening his menu, "I'm not afraid of a little girl like you." He whispers "charming" I whisper as the waiter walks up to the table, "I just want a sprite please."

I ask as I close the menu, I wasn't hungry I just wanted to get the hell out of here; "will you just give me a chance?" Randy suddenly asks as he moves back to his original spot, "why should I" I question as my sprite arrives.

"Because I can give you everything for a small price" he replies as his food suddenly arrives; that's one giant ass burger. I thought as I watch him down the whiskey he had, rolling my eyes I played with my straw.

"What's the small price" I question as I flick my straw at him, "like I said your love in return" he replies as he smacks my head with the straw. "I'll never love you," I whisper as I throw 3$ bucks on the table.

Rising from the booth I left the restaurant, I needed to study I have no time for relationships. Even if I did I don't wanna have a kinky man on my trail, he's irritating but so fucking attractive; besides I'd make him miserable.

I'll never love him & he'll never love me, I thought as I headed back to my hotel, I decided to go for a swim. I might be making the biggest mistake, hell he actually might want a relationship; he already has that with his wife.

I don't wanna screw up his perfect family.

Randy's POV
Laying on my bed as Brooklyn rested on my chest, her tiny baby snores made me smile; "alright I'm heading to work." Kim suddenly announces as she emerges from the walk in closet.

Mhm "sure" I utter as I sit up & keep Brooklyn in my arms, "it is where I'm going Randy" Kim utters as she pulls her hair back. "Why should I believe you," I question as I lay Brooklyn on her back.

Playfully rubbing her belly, as she stirs her pretty blue eyes finally opened; "don't cry my darling" I whisper as Kim slips her heels on. Rolling my eyes I checked the time seeing it was only 4:30, "wanna go for a run?"

I question Brooklyn as tickled her tummy earning a laugh in return; just as I rose from the bed the sound of thunder rolled through the sky. "Damn so close Brooke" I utter as I lift her and carry her into the living room.

"I can't wait to take you to the beach," I whisper as I place her in her crib, knowing her she didn't want to lay down. So I just stood there & watched her try to stand, "you can do it baby girl, keep trying" I whisper as she grabs my arm.

Using it as a support system, "come on stand for daddy, use those chubby little legs" I chant softly as she finally rises to her feet. "Good so good" I whisper as she suddenly drops to her butt, "uh oh" I whisper with a smile.

Kissing her head, I laid her down & covered her with a small blanket, "daddy's gonna be on the couch. Cry if you need me" I whisper as I hand her a pacifier, "you'll always need me" I whisper before leaving.

Chapter Four is Done & I kinda liked it, it was a rushed chapter but is it okay; let me know if I should unpublish & re-edit! I love writing the Brooklyn & Randy scenes, just too cute!!! Where do you think Kim is going at 4:30 in the afternoon?
💕❤️💕
- K