Chapter Nine

So this chapter is going to be really, really short because I don't have much time with all the MUN practice, the piano exam coming closer and my Spanish project due tomorrow. GAHHH. But anyways, here it is!

I was laughing as Kristi was telling me about this one time Jasmine thought she was in love with Jake, Kristi's elder brother until she told her he had a girlfriend.

"You should've seen her face. It was epic", Kristi said, looking at Jasmine and then bursting into laughter.

"Yeah, well. You would've had the same face if that happened to you", she grumbled.

"Uh huh. Sure."

I laughed as the two bickered playfully.

I opened my locker to see two papers flying out - one in blue, the other in red.

"Hey, what's this?", Jasmine said, waving a blue paper in her hand.

"I got that too!", Kristi exclaimed.

"Same here!", I said.

Our friend who was passing by laughed.

"Of course you would. Everyones' got them. Open it!", she said, in a slightly excited tone.

I tore the blue one open to find a slight surprise. 

IT'S TIME, IT'S HERE,

The Winter Ball

The season's around and while the beautiful, engaging atmosphere is still one, a Winter

Dance will take place quite soon! You are welcome to come with a partner or a group.  

When? - December 14

Where? - School, our outdoor arena

 What do you wear? - Girls, an appropriate white/green/blue/red dress

                                        Boys, a suit/tuxedo/formal wear, if possible

HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN! 

I finished reading it around the time they were done. We all looked at each other and started laughing. 

"Now why exactly are we laughing?", I said, yet whilst laughing.

They shrugged and we burst out laughing again. 

Once we got over it, I looked at them.

"You know, I've got another note..."

"What is it?", Jasmine asked.

"I don't know...", I said, while tearing the note.

I read the note which was written in incredibly messy handwriting and froze. They looked at my blank expression and snatched the note from me.

                                                 Better come wimme to the dance, love.

                                                       Promise to take you off your feet. 

                                                                                                 - Bruce

"His guts!", Kristi said, clenching his fists.

"Who does he think he is? Tanner?", Jasmine said.

I looked at her. "Wait. What?"

"Nothing. Come on, let's get going", she said, grabbing a few books from my locker and then hers'.

"Let's go!", she said, linking her arms with Kristi's and mine. 

And there I was, in enstranged confusion.

On a completely weird morning. 

---

I know...I know, it's very little to be made a chapter. But hey, I've got work to do. Promise to upload as soon as I can!

And the thing is, do you guys want Austin's POV? I actually wrote a few chapters in his POV, but rather decided to cancel them because it sorta screws the storyline. Maybe I could add them after I'm done with this story. 

And on an another note, the invitation to the ball and the note from Bruce is actually really well-formatted in my notebook. It's just that Wattpad dosen't let you change the font or alignment. 

Thanks for all the support! Remember to comment/vote/fan!