Chapter#1

Stella pov.
"Come on you got be kidding me! you filthy piece how come you think of wearing this"? with these words Katherine my so called luna hit me on my face,which feels like someone smacks a rock over my face.well you all have been thinking that how could a hit by woman can result such pain. so let me tell you she's also warrior of pack and luna so now you understand what I've been saying was true.So back to me with that she moved toward staircase and I've move toward laundry to wear something, which shows from far apart that I am omega. So here I am wearing this dirty old torn skirt of mine,which had patches all over it.well who I am to complain this is my fate, I can't change but may be it would get better. when I will meet my mate,

"Hello there love day dreaming again?"My only friend James said, he's the only person in this pack who thinks that I am not just a piece of shit,he was with me through my thick and thin,he was there when my parents abandoned me,when I've turn into my wolf. "Stella I am talking to you what are you doing here? don't you have work to finish?"

"Are you kidding me james!you know that,there is not a nanosecond in my life in which I don't have any work to do,Come with me I've to make dinner for whole pack help me.I am talking to you james what are you looking at".
"what happend to your cheek stella"? He asked with concerne and put his hand over my cheek and I felt that subside pain aroused again, "Ah this ...this is nothing". I said without looking at him. I know if I'll look at him he must know that I am lying to him."Look at me stella. what the hell happend to your face,it seems like someone smack you with sack of potatoes".He said without knowing that his words are really funny, like why someone in his sane mind would have hit me with sack of potatoes. I've drop out of my thoughts when he questioned again."Tell me stella?"

"For god sake James.why don't you leave this topic. you know that I don't like it,when someone sees me with Pity".He looked at me with hurt feelings written all over his face, I feel bad for him I mentally slap myselp for snapping at him again.without saying or looking at me he started walking in opposite direction. I ran after him" listen james sorry,you know I didn't mean to say that."

He looks at me with rigid face. and said,"stop it stella, how...how many times I have to said to you that I care for you. you're my only friend in pack, I don't pity you, but still you came up with these shitty
thoughts,you really think of me that low.That I pity you. well leave it who I am to complain?" with that he left and I stood there like froze dummy, he never behaved like that, what happend to him. I was still in my thoughts when someone smack me, on back of my head and said,

" you dumbhead what are you doing here. go finish your work,before I make you to move you're ass from here." these words came up as command to me and I know I had to obliged it. Because they were laced with luna's power. So I started moving back to kitchen to make dinner.
"So bad within 30 minutes two encounters with bitch." well these are not my words,  these are my wolf's words.She never used term luna neither her name. And I really don't know the reason. I've asked her once and she said with affirm voice that she is not her luna, but this is not understandable by me too.Then why she obliged her orders is still a mystery for me either.

"well sage what will we cook for today." I questioned my wolf. "I don't know stella.I just want to sleep? so stop bothering me."

well this is how my wolf sage is.All she want to do is sleep and here I am working my ass off, to meet the needs of pack.well I've decided to make turkey and meat balls.My favourite dish because it's easy to cook. After cooking I've to do laundry.O goosh! I really hate doing laundry .....

Well guys that was it. Hope you like it.I know it was bit messy,but believe me  it will coil up. when it progress further.Do tell me do you like it or not.