Chapter#2

Stella pov
After such a hactic day now at 12 am. I am at bed,my body is aching.But still I can't sleep god know what happend. I think there is  something up with sage.She is sometimes so annoying. Now all I want to do is sleep,and here she's pacing in my mind.After having trillion flip over my bed, I still can't sleep .
  "what happend sage.what's nagging you?why you are behaving in this manner?" I said,and my words are laced with anger and frustration. "I don't know stella but um feeling restless,I don't know what's happening"she said, with confusion dip in every word.
   "well is it about we didn't shift into wolf form, from past few days." I exclaimed. "maybe" she said, with that she shut me down and goes back. and I felt the wave of sleep came for me and I drown into it happily,before that I thought of james behavior and planned of saying sorry to him about my behavior.
It's still dawn.who the hell is hammering my door. I came out of quilt, which is really hard specially in frozen December.
    "yes." I said with sleepiness in my voice."open the door Stella".These are familiar words, with that thought I open up and here it is my best friend."why are you here james?what you want?" I looked at his face, guilt and nervousness is  written all over  his face.

"what happened james?"
"No... it's ...No..nothing I.. I just wanna..say...."
"why are you behaving likethis .Is everything oky, are you oky."
"Yes,yes um fine.I just wanna say that, you know stella I care for you. what I said yesterday,I...l really didn't meant to said all those thing, it's just well leave it, I am sorry." with concerns he said, that's all feels in his words. "it's oky Jackie." I said while smirking .I know he hates his nickname.

"Don't call me that Stella, stab me with knife but please don't Jackie me." He said with his nose scrunched up with disgust, and all I did was started laughing and soon my room filled with laughters.
"Oky enough now go. And let me finish up my morning routine."

"Oh that hurts stell ! you're indirectly saying,to get out of your room."He said with fake hurt feelings. "Shut it jackie" with that saying, I ran toward washroom and shut the door before he came for me. And heard voice from other side. "soon stella I'll get you for this."
"yeah in your dreams jackieeeeeee" I said by dragging it little.And with that I started ripping my clothes to get warm bath,before starting my monotonous chores for pack .As I look up at mirror all I see a broken girl and a her bruised body, some bruises are new and some are heeled,but still they all are painful,because all these scars are given to her, by her pack who's job is to protect her, not treat her like boxing bag.which is used by everyone to get rid of frustration.well what I am thinking I've to do alot chores today. I hurriedly take bath and put on clothes and came out. James is not in room, only his faint smell in room shows that he was there.
I've started walking toward kitchen to make breakfast. Usually some of pack members wanders in pack house in early morning. But today is different,there is hustle and bustle in hall,everyone was working and elders were shouting orders.
"What's going on stella?" Sage questioned me with curiosity. "I don't know we'll find out." I was in talk with my wolf when someone shout out for me.

"Hey you ! Where were you don't you know that king Knights is going to pay a visit, move your ass. And serve some service you unworthy bitch." I've started moving toward hall

"why is king coming over here in this pack?"sage said. "I don't know sage have patienc, we'll come to know."

"Stella yes.. yes luna you're still here. go make breakfast and after that start preparing for lunch, and there shouldn't have any fault this time. Otherwise Your Alpha is going to beat shit out of you, you got it." She said with stern voice,

"yes Luna."

" Katherina love,what are you doing here?" Alpha Justin Henderson put his hand on katherine's waist and said, with honey dropping words. I bow down to him and started walking toward kitchen. That's how mates are. that's why I am waiting for my mate because I know he would be the one who will love me without any reason. Having a mate changes everything, Cx before he didn't met with luna he was rigid and cruel Alpha, but after he meets her now he's changed alot. Not that totally changed into kind Alpha but still not a rigid Alpha anymore.

"But he's always cruel to you stella." Sage said with disagreeing me. "I know but I am talking about on whole sage." And with that I started preparing for breakfast.

" Do you know king is coming ?" Jenny an other omega of pack said, "yes I know."
" But why is he coming over here Jenny ?"
"Oh he's coming because there is some strange things are happening near our's and Blood pack border said jenny."
" What kind of strange things jenny? Well as far as I know jerry (her mate) told me that, some dead bodies were continuously found near border in messed up state with some weired sign over there bodies,which shows existence of some kind of magic."

She said with horrified and suspicious face. And I gasp what's happening this is really something strange. I was in my thoughts that suddenly Sage started pacing again.

"What happend now Sage?"
" I don't know stella um feeling weired I don't know it's excitement or worry." She said confusingly.
"Listen please let me finish my work then I'll try my best to let you out , till then please relax." I asked her and started helping Jenny in setting breakfast in table.

Well this is it for now. I hope you like it .Well I know um going pretty slow,but I want to make it clear how stella's life is.
And yes there will be xander's pov