Chapter#6

Xander's P.O.V
"Here to Alpha." Said Henderson pointing toward the direction of dining hall and all of the elite members of pack followed behind.
   "what you want to say about all those activitie." I said to Henderson and he bow down and started talking
"Alpha things are going out of hand last night we've found two more bodies carved with some mysterious spell." He said with confusion laced in his words.
And all other members shows different some with blank stares and some with feared face.
   ""Hm okay so did you try to searched for it's reason, and how many casualities we've had till now." I said but didn't know that my every word came with so much authority and power laced that made other cower down, I've relaxed my posture little bit not that I've lower my guards.
    ""Alpha I've sent my best investigation team of this pack but they didn't come across with anything that could be useful for this such matter." After completing whole sentence Henderson sighed and look warily toward me.
   ""'I want to meet your investigation team by myself and I don't want to repeat myself so tell me about casualities." Is said sternly I don't why I am being this rude to Henderson usually I am not that much rude but I really don't like his stench of fearness and Zac( Xander's wolf) is continously nagging at Back although I had full control over my wolf although I had to strive hard for it but now that I gain it so from that day Zac was quite controlled.
  ""Sorry Alpha casualities are more than 15." He said which make me frown this man and his guts or should I called foolishness make me irritated and whole environment was still not a voice of harsh breath can be hear everyone was looking between me and this foolish Alpha
""Alpha Henderson don't you know that officials don't run like that you have to give exact numbers or should we had to teach you all pack laws again." Said Alexander my beta noticing my irritation,Henderson looks dumbfolded toward him. I grunt because of restlessness of Zac and now Henderson's foolishness and wave of power emits through me that whole surrounding seems like that no one know how to breath which makes me feel good that I had that much power over my people.
  ""we will talk about it somewhere more privately not in open dinning hall." I said as I look around and saw that everyone had there ear and eye on us.
"Now continue with feast."I said giving him permission to continue and Omegs started moving around to get set dining table .

""What happened to you Zac?  You have to behave otherwise I know ways to make you."I said to my wolf

"I don't know but something is hanging in the air I can't sense it completely but there is something or something going to happen." Said Zac and I frown at his words like what is going to happen obviously I can't neglect his sense after all he is the strongest wolf in the whole continent.
As I was mendling with my own thoughts I've heard commotion as if someone is trying to balance glasses but failing badly which cause glasses to make noise as I was in thoughts I've hitted my wave of heavenly scent, scent that I've never smelled before and which cause panic first in me and that feeling of relaxation wash over me.

And as I smelt that heavenly smell my head snap toward it's direction had what I see shook me to my roots, there was a petite girl trying to balance try of glass and failing miserably she was not aware of her surrounding seems like she's having inner battle but still moving toward oposite of me toward Henderson which cause tug in my heart but I neglect it when she was near Henderson seat her head snapped up like she had got aware of smell that I've been awaired she looked here and there and all that time I was looking at the effigy of beauty that I've never seen in 25 years of my whole life.

After looking here and there she looked toward me and stream of shock passed through our body as our wolves have completed first step of being recognised by mates.

As we are staring in each others eyes It feels like I am drowning Into crystal blue ocean it's so mesmerising that it's capting me in it, I can't see anything beneath those ocean it is so deep that all the secrets of life are buried under them and no one will ever be able to discover anything, I was still under the spell of beautiful oceans that I've heard thud which cause her gasp in shock and there it was the tray of glass near her she seems fearful and on verge of crying that I was going to consel her that Henderson slapped her hard on her face that she fell straight on shreds of glass and whimper left from her anglic mouth which inginited fire in me that I walked toward Henderson how could he slap my mate.

Before I approach her he tried to hit her again and she closed her eyes with so much sour in her that it is unbearable for me Zac is clawing to come out tore Henderson apart shred by shred but I controlled and and clutch Henderson hand in air before it hits her again.

" "How dare you lay your filthy hand on woman."I roared I want to tore his fucking hand from his body

"King she..she's just a filthy omega." Says Alpha

And as he said that a thunderous growl erupted from me Which cause shattering of windows and everyone to bow down I don't know how to control this rage which is building inside me if he says one more word he'll be dead, I gave him murderous glare. I don't know what came over me that the words I despises the most came our of my mouth I was shocked myself but Zac Is on bay to come and kill this freaking scum

"Don't you dare talk about my mate like that you bastard." As these words left from my mouth everyone looked toward me and that girl choked for air mad I've bent down to help her

"Are you alright." is said that every word is laced with concern

"" Shh...sshh don't cry let me help you." With said i bent down and picked he up bridal style she was so petite that seems like air in my arms

" Alex bring pack doctor here right now." He growled