13

"No fucking way. I'm not going to do that"
3.22am
"I just couldn't wait to hear you and now you're doing this to me?!"
3.22am
"Wow thanks"
3.23am

"And what about me? What about my feelings?? I'm not supposed to have them?? I can't be hurt? I can't be like this? Your words hurted me. Why? Because you mean something to me, and that shit shouldn't happen cause I'm always hurt. Everything, everyone I cared for just hurted me and left me totally alone"
3.30am

"Jungkook...I won't hurt you...I was just kidding, I didn't mean to hurt you babyboy...just answer to my call...you don't have to talk if you don't want to...I'll be happy if I hear your breath..and don't worry I'll call from that app we talked about before if you thought I'll spend my money on call. Just answer."
3.31am

When Jungkook heard his phone he just picked up. He was silence. again.

"Jungkookie. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so stupid. I'm so so so stupid."

When Jungkook heard his last words he didn't even thought and just answer.

"Don't call yourself like that" - he said and there was a long minute of silence.

"I love your voice babyboy...talk more"

"What should I say..? It's almost 4am Jimin"

"Aww your voice is so soft and cute...just talk your voice is so calming" - jungkook laugh.
"Ahh your laugh...I'm just in love with your cute voice.."

"Jimin my voice is awful. Don't talk like that. I don't like it"

"Shut the fuck up. Your voice is so beautiful"

"Wow you didn't wait for first cursing"- he smiled.

"I mean you can't do that to yourself. You are so beautiful your soul is so pure and your face is so..ugh I don't have words and now your voice...you're just so perfect" - jungkook blushed.

"Aww Jimin...why are you doing this to me? Your words are so cute. Just like you."

"Awww baby" - Jimin smiled.

"You're so beautiful and I just don't know how did you find me and how we even started talking"

"Awww babyboy I remember, I was thanking you for following me. But I don't know how did you followed me"

"Umm I really don't know..."

"It doesn't even matter, I'm just happy I can hear your voice now...I won't let you sleep"

"I don't even think about going to sleep"

I would. Gladly.