107

yoongi pov

I watched them taking him to the hospital.
"We don't believe he will survive" how could he do this to himself? because of Jimin? I take my phone and call Jimin.

"Yoongi!! oh my gosh, tell me that he is good! please!" I hear his low and anxious voice, and I decide not to shout at him.
"Jimin.." I say, I didn't know how to tell him what's really going on.

"Please tell me he was sleeping when you went to him and that your arrival woke him up"
"Jimin Jungkook is in the hospital" I say quickly and quietly in the hope that he will not hear me.

"What? jung-jungkook is in the hospital? no no no, this is not happening! Please tell me he will be fine! please tell me you have arrived there in time!" I hear the mixture of emotions in his voice, and I assume, he's crying.

"I don't think I can say that ..." I say again quietly, as soon as I say that I hear his scream and I assume the fall of his phone.
"Jimin? Jimin!? Answer!?" I repeat his name several times and after a few minutes of waiting on the empty line, I hear his voice.

"Please Yoongi..." at this moment I didn't know how to feel, the first time I heard his voice like this. It sounded like it was falling apart.
Like he was falling apart.

"Please...he..he can't die...he can't...Yoongi if he dies... I'll die" I break it "Jimin don't talk nonsense!"
"Yoongi I can't live without him, I just won't know how to put it without him....please go to the hospital...be there...call me when you find out something new...don't call me if it does not matter...I want to be completely alone now....jungkook why did you do this?" I stand in front of Jungkooks house quietly and listened to what Jimin had said.

"Alright Jimin" I say, and in the moment when I decide to finish the conversation, I hear his voice again.
"Yoongi.."
"Yes, Jimin?" I ask him. "Jungkook sent me an exclamation message..." at the moment when he says that something makes me feel my heart beating faster.

"What kind of message?" I asked quietly as I pulled the spit down my dry throat.
"He wrote about everything that happened to him in life, the majority I think you already know. In the end, he wrote something for you and for Tae" he says quietly and I wait for him to tell me what it is about.

"He apologized to you, he said that he was selfish and how he talked to you in the last few months only when he needed you. He said he was guilty of it and hoped that you would forgive him one day. He wrote that he don't know you anymore, that nothing is how it used to be, he also wrote that he loves you..." I ended up trying to stop the tears that began to fall down my cheeks.

"He wrote something for Tae too, please tell him that Jungkook said that he was sorry for everything he did, he's sorry for breaking his heart and hoped that Tae would forgive him everything, Jungkook wrote that he love him...I don't have his phone number." he says, and a very long minute of time is formed.

"Well .." Jimin begins "That's it....please go to him, I can't keep acting like I have normal voice, I'm breaking, I can't breathe normally...just...tell me as soon as you know something new..." he says and after a few seconds we ended our conversation.