111

Tae pov

Yoongi left a few hours ago, now it's 3am, Jungkook still does not wake up.
I really don't know what to do, I feel very bad about everything.

"Jungkook ... I know you can hear  me, please, wake up, everyone is waiting for you...please wake up...Jimin needs you. I need you...I miss you." I say, and wipe out the tear falling down my face.

"Please, forgive me for what I did before, I'm sorry....I know, you love Jimin, and I know that you can't love me as much as I love you, it's fine, I'm used to it, please wake up.." I say, I realize that I am dripping in my tears.

I get out of the chair to get out of the hospital room, at the moment I open the door, I hear my name.
"T..tae?" I turn around at the speed of light and run back to his bed.
"Jungkook ???! You're awake!? Jungkook?" I start to stir him up and I realize that he slowly opens his eyes.

"I'm awake..." he says quietly, and I start to wipe my tears from my face. "You're awake" is the only thing I say before I hug him tightly. "Jim ... Jimin... is okay?" He asked me a question that I really didn't want to answer.

"Jungkook take some rest, I'm going to call the doctors." I say quietly and quickly get out of his room to call the doctors.

...
yoongi pov

"Jimin?" After two months I called him again, I was not sure if it was a good idea to call him, but I realized that he must find out that Jungkook was awake.
"Why do you call me?" I hear his cold voice, and the anger passes through my whole body.
"I have good news, Jimin." I say, I hear his cynical laughter.

"And that is? You're calling me at the funeral of Jungkook?" he asks, i started counting up to ten in me to calm down.
"No, I'm calling to tell you that Jungkook woke up" I say, and long, very long silence came.

"You think I believe you!? Jungkook is dead for almost three months!"
I hear his, now a very different voice, I sigh. "You know what, you do not have to believe me, see...actually hear for yourself" I say, and then I give a phone, Jungkook.

"Jimin?"

This is shitty af but I don't have an inspiration in past few days I'm sorry