109

yoongi pov

It's been a week since Jungkook was brought to the hospital. Everything is still exactly the same. He hasn't woken up yet, and doctors always say the same thing. "We do everything we can." Blah blah blah

Why is he not waking up? Why is there no change? I haven't left this hospital whole week. Hoseok is coming and he's begging me to go home, but I still stay.

How lucky I am, as soon as I go, something will happen. Jimin didn't answer me since I told him that Jungkook was in the hospital. I don't know how is he...I do not know where he is...I'm really afraid he haven't done something to himself.

With these thoughts, I decide to call him. I unlock the phone and find his phone number. I put the phone on my ear waiting for him to answer. In the moment when I want to interrupt, he answers.

"Jimin?" I say, with some fear in my voice. I really didn't know what kind of voice I would hear.

"Jungkook is awake?" After a few minutes of silence I hear his cracked voice. I had the feeling that he was screaming all week and that he had no voice. "Jimin, are you okay? Your voice sounds..."
" Jungkook is awake? " he interrupts me with the same question from before, I just sighed. "No, Jimin, it's all the same as the first day, he's not alive, he's not dead" I said, and a long minute of caution came up.

"Why did you called me then?" The question he asked me made me palm my head and loudly blow out my breath before I answer him "Because I worry about you, Jimin...you didn't answer for a week and ..."
"I told you not to call me if it does not matter." he said coldly.
"Will you stop interrupting me?!" I ask him a little annoyed, and in response I get silence.

"I care about you, Jimin, I don't want to lose you too..."
"JUNGKOOK IS NOT DEAD!" I get interrupted by scream that makes me move the phone from my ear. "Jimin calm down." I say.
"Don't tell me that you will lose too me because you haven't lost him either, he is NOT dead! So do not say such things..."

"But we don't even know if he is alive...Jimin face the fact that he can come to that..."
"NO! NO! NO! I DO NOT WANT TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT HIM" He started to hold on, and soon I heard his cry and a quick break of the connection.