106

yoongi pov

"Wait, I really should be answering." I say quietly as I drop my fingers through Hoseoks hair.
"What can be so important?" He asked me with a wry morning voice.
"I really don't know, but it certainly matters, otherwise he wouldn't call me this early in the morning." I say while searching for his name in the contacts.
"All right, just hurry." I nodded with a smile and called Jimin.

"Hey Jimin, what is so important ..."
"You must go to Jungkook immediately, right now, hurry!" I hear the fear in his voice and soon hear the crack of his voice.
"Why, what happened?" I ask confusedly.
"He will try to kill himself, please hurry! please!" the same moment I click the red listener and I begin to dress. What are you doing, Jungkook?
"I have to go, this is very important." I say uberly, and I leave the apartment without waiting for an answer.

Please do not hurt yourself jungkook.
"Hello, I need an ambulance, my friend tried to kill himself, I'm on my way to his house, I still do not know what his condition is, but who knows what will happen to him while I get there. Please, this is very important!"
I say quickly, trying to calm down. "Please, sir, please calm down, tell us your friend's address." I repeat the address several times and finally got an answer that they will be there in less than five minutes. Why are you doing this Jungkook? What's really happening in your life?

I don't know who you are anymore.

When I get to his house, I see several cars and a van and lots of lights. So he really tried to kill himself? In the moment when I run to the front door I see several people who bring someone out. "Jungkook?!" I say loudly and I run to them, but they don't let me get close to him.

"Please, sir, stay away from here" I look at the man who was standing up against me and I pushed him in a moment and ran to Jungkook. They drove him to the hospital. "Please tell me how is he!?! Will he be good?" I asked the woman standing near him.

"Excuse me, sir, but if you are not part of the family, I cannot tell you anything." she says hurriedly, and went to Jungkook, but I grabbed her hand and pulled her back.
"Please, his family doesn't care about him, I am like his brother, I called you to come here, please tell me that he will be fine!" I tell her, she sighed and spoke after a few seconds.

"He is in a very bad condition, we do not believe he will survive, I'm sorry, sir, we are doing our best, but now everything is on him." she says, and after a few seconds she was gone.